IGNORED

Aphex Twin @ Bestival 2008

boris

listen, Torino traffic Festival 2005 was a great night... 100% pure aphex's sounds!

To Rome, same year, was a perfect shit.

so, i don't know why.. really don't but... this is RDJ :fee:

ok folks just forget it :grin:! all i wanted to say is that rdj is great, i also am mad about his dj sets, but his real profession is producing. producing damn good music ^^.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon either a) he was told not to play his fucked up, awesome shit incase the majority of people within the tent were not into his stuff. b) he played such a set because he felt his fucked up great shit wouldn't go down with simple minded-drunk females and males...

edit *

Guest Calx Sherbet
I reckon either a) he was told not to play his fucked up, awesome shit incase the majority of people within the tent were not into his stuff. b) he played such a set because he felt his fucked up great shit wouldn't go down with simple minded-drunk females and males...

edit *

most likely. simple minded dullards

LOL, immensely patronising

He just had an off day as every performer does

that's the way it is! nobody's perfect.

you don't have an off day if your getting paid 40,000 to play. You spend a bit of time working on a really great set. True the atmosphere was rubbish, and the sound was rubbish, but at the end of the day it just came down to his choice of songs being absolutely crap. I was totally sober for the set, still have no idea what happened. He can play great DJ sets - Glade 2005 was one of the best sets I've ever seen.

rich just does what he wants to. if he isn't in the right mood he doesn't really care what his audience is thinking ^^. he knows that he will get his money for sure and: WHOOMP, there it is!

Guest Kenneth172

All one can do is reminisce what was, for me, the highlight of last year's Manchester Warehouse Project gig (shame he's not going to be making an appearance there this year):

the unreleased track. One wonders when this will ever get a proper release.

Archived