IGNORED

ventolin

Guest the televisor

Guest the televisor

anyone actually listened to this cunt the whole way through without pulling a face like your chewing on a hornet?

Guest MajaIloveyou

ahhhhh Ventolin

my sweet ventolin

when i first bought ICBYD i though id read the article on wikipedia before listening to the album (since theres pretty much nothing inside of it) all this wild descriptions on how ventolin is the harshest track ever and omg its a torture.

turns out i loved the track. that little buzz in the background didnt annoy me at all, maybe my ears are fucked but ive always enjoyed this piece.

I hate that video, its so amateurish.

So does Richard!

I dunno, the roof turbines do it for me.

It's the only aphex twin song (besides KTPA1 and KTPA2) that I consider complete garbage.

See, you have to get beyond that high-pitched squealing, and embrace the sonic goodness that lies beneath. KTPA1 and 2 are just noise, with no structure at all.

Guest Calx Sherbet
wheeze rmx is better

yes.

one time, my iPod was hooked up to a radio transmitter in my friends car, and we got stuck behind some guy. His was trading signals with ours, so we heard was he was listening to and vice versa. So........i put on ventolin. It was pretty funny 'cause he looked like he was wondering what the fuck was wrong with his radio.

Guest Calx Sherbet

First it was ventolin, then logan rock witch, then never gonna give you up. It was a great rick rolling oppurtunity

• 3 weeks later...

I actually discovered Aphex because of that song...

I'm taking ventolin as a medicine since a long time, so one day... I saw this single and i was like

''what the fuck is this.. who calls his music after that medicine?!''. That song kills my lungs, its pretty good!

Guest JohnTqs
It's the only aphex twin song (besides KTPA1 and KTPA2) that I consider complete garbage.

i actually like KTPA2, not so much the first one.

What's the difference? Both are noise.

For me Ventolin is one of his greatest pieces

The claustrofobical feeling, a person trapped in an elevator trying to exit but without result.

The piece named ''Ventolin'' couldn't get a better ''soundtrack''.. this piece is like, ur out of breath

and all your lungs are playing a fucking orchestra

Guest Barricade
For me Ventolin is one of his greatest pieces

The claustrofobical feeling, a person trapped in an elevator trying to exit but without result.

The piece named ''Ventolin'' couldn't get a better ''soundtrack''.. this piece is like, ur out of breath

and all your lungs are playing a fucking orchestra

Exactly... Pretentious crap.

Guest MajaIloveyou

The first time i heard those 2 tracks i didnt like them at all. but i heard them again last week, and i dig now.

Guest Barricade

The first time i heard those 2 tracks i didnt like them at all. but i heard them again last week, and i dig now.

i know that part @ 2:45 is pretty awesome... fuck u

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Calx Sherbet

It's kind of funny what songs you eventually start to like. Ventolin bugged the fuck outta me the first time I heard. Now I love it

Guest MajaIloveyou

i know that part @ 2:45 is pretty awesome... fuck u

Why?

Archived