IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Tonight I'm cooking: Blackeyed peas, white beans and corn boiled in tomato soup, then mixed and fried with cous cous and sriracha.

Sounds pretty good man!

Are you vegetarian? (I would probably make the same thing as you just add chicken).

strongbow tonight, classy

Have you tried strongbow and guinness together?

mixed? sounds interesting... but nope I haven't

also trying some assortments of 250ml Malibu cans.

this pear flavour is delicious... :mellow:

Try taking strongbow or maybe Perry's pear cider, pouring it into your glass first. Then, pour your guinness or a diff kind of stout over a spoon over your glass, very slowly.

You get one of these! (sorry for the huge pic). They're awesome

rDqtXeG.jpg

that does indeed look awesome! thanks stevo, will try :)

redruth you were drinking rosemary? what a poof

Edited by isaki

Tonight I'm cooking: Blackeyed peas, white beans and corn boiled in tomato soup, then mixed and fried with cous cous and sriracha.

Sounds pretty good man!

Are you vegetarian? (I would probably make the same thing as you just add chicken).

Not really, just part-time which I guess most vegetarians would object to. Chicken would be great! But that'll have to wait until payday.

Good for you Squee!

My concoction is super fucking tasty. After combining the tomato'd beans and shit with the cous cous, I put a lot of butter in that pan and let the whole thing swish around until it dries up a bit and becomes sticky. Then add some herbal spices and grill pepper like a motherfucker - this ain't your grandpappy's vegan food.

Quails!

DSCI0069_zpsd363fdc4.jpg

DSCI0071_zpsec9fabab.jpg

(I've just been informed the plural is still quail...............I don't care)

+

078095.jpg

Nice. Where do you live? I'll be round in a jiffy.

I have just eaten a cornish pasty from Windsor Farm Shop, it was nice from the oven all toasty and warm. I washed it down with some 7up.

Gonna drink a pint of water in a minute as I need to rehydrate myself from the mid afternoon beer drinking session.

When I ran out of ginger ale, I found a bottle of 7up........ :crazy:

That's it, I am reporting you to the first Scottish person I see, you will no doubt have a wee kilting in your future, boy-o-lad.

I mean srsly did the liquor store just not have Maker's or what

I'm drinking a glass of syrah/merlot with my pinky extended, eating a piece of salt+pepper dark chocolate while watching the oscars. Class and sophistication.