IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

I made a giant baby kale salad with dried cranberries, candied pecans, blackberries and feta. My gf didn't want hers so I ate the whole thing way too fucking fast, just stuffing it in and sucking it down. Was good, will do again.

Nongshim Shin Ramyun, Sainsbury's own brand red bull; 'blue bolt' lol.

Fuck yeah! Nong shim is the shit in winter.

Me? Water. Just had 2 beets, pizza, and dough balls.

Uknowit, I buy multipacks so I can have something easy to make and tasty af in the evening when working late. 7am-9pm shift is no joke.

Right now: Coffer.

Edited by hello spiral

Guest bitroast

Coffe milk made by self. I was off coffee all last week, so I'm allowed mebbe.

i don't think i've ever felt worse than i did when i caffeine detoxed

THIS !!!

i drink a cup a day. sometimes 2 but never less. decided a couple of times to kick caffeine and it always results in temporary ( 2-3 days ?? ) of extreme fatigue and headaches. and then i always end up bringing coffee back into the routine. fuck coffee. love coffee.

No-knead, dutch oven bread that is fermented slow comes out tasting like asiago cheese and sourdough with my latest starter. It's fucking lush and you all should get on that.

Mmm, that sounds excellent. I tried to do sourdough a long time ago and failed miserably.

I'm eating an omelette I made. I suck at making omelettes. This one would have been decent if I would've remembered to put some vegetables in it. Instead I dumped garlic and onion powder on it. Pretty OK considering.

• 4 weeks later...

Just ate a couple of chocolate peanut butter ice cream mochi pieces. Had veggie spring rolls with brown rice and gyoza dipping sauce for dinner beforehand.

Picked up a container of powdered matcha earlier today too, because I'd like to see if I can make my own matcha frappe like they do at Starbucks.

guilt

welcome to the planet everyone else lives on. just reading your post is making me second guess the drink that i was going to make and i haven't had a drink in months.

Combined kimchi, natto (fermented soybeans), and takuwan (pickled daikon radish) into a bowl and ate it, with a cup of houjicha (roasted green tea). Decided to name the dish "kimnattaku", though it's more experimental than anything. Kinda smelly with a slimy texture, but flavor and healthiness wise it was legit.

I went to a Japanese restaurant this week and ordered a sashimi plate and it came with a bowl of natto mixed with thin sliced red onion and little bits of sashimi. It was quite good, probably my favorite way to eat natto so far.

aspall cider, they probably make best mainstream cider available in most supermarkets in the uk :ok:

just in case you found that last sentence a little boring, don't worry, once I have about a dozen of them I will be sacrificing a goat to Satan, I shall be doing a critical review of the bloody experience in a little while :diablo:

Edited by beerwolf

On to the next cup of aeropressed Rave coffee

aspall cider, they probably make best mainstream cider available in most supermarkets in the uk :ok:

Aspall is good, personal favourite is Henney's

(If you don't know) Check Dunkertons cider http://www.dunkertonscider.co.uk/, not general supermarket fodder, but can be found in some Waitrose. If I have a week off work and at home I order a case (or two) on-line. It's good stuff.

Edited by beerwolf

love me some kimchi and some natto, though I have never combined the two....

I was introduced to that combination my first month in Japan by one of my local m8s there. Not sure if it was just a Hokkaido regional thing or done in the other regions as well.

I went to a Japanese restaurant this week and ordered a sashimi plate and it came with a bowl of natto mixed with thin sliced red onion and little bits of sashimi. It was quite good, probably my favorite way to eat natto so far.

Tuna sashimi?

(If you don't know) Check Dunkertons cider http://www.dunkertonscider.co.uk/, not general supermarket fodder, but can be found in some Waitrose. If I have a week off work and at home I order a case (or two) on-line. It's good stuff.

Awesome, thanks! Will order a case (or two) for a taster.