IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Timothy Taylor Bolt Thrower..... sorry Bolt Maker (4.2%) It's won loads of gongs over the years, I prefer it to the famous Land Lord. Snagged myself 4 bottles, they won't last long I wager, should of got 4 more. Lucky I got a shed full of cider then :biggrin:

Got nowt on this afternoon apart from beer drinking, Game of Thrones and tunes :diablo:

Nothing yet, but I've got this 12lb beef brisket smoking in the smoker for 14 hours. Here are some before pics, cooked pics to follow in about 10hrs.

It's paired with a very basic cabbage coleslaw, and also a grilled corn salad mixed with nopale, hot peppers, other veggies, and an apple cider vinegar. Also homemade cornbread muffins.

Edit: the thing was too big for one shelf in my smoker so I had to cut it in two =(

QtfNpY9.jpg

0ISp6Ai.jpg

Edited by StephenG

(cries while saluting you to the sound of 'O'Canada' playing in the background)

God bless you, you magnificent bastard.

:cerious:

AK-47 vape oil, muffins

I still wish you'd save some $ and come see me for your cannabis needs :emotawesomepm9: I'd take care of you right papi.

Nothing yet, but I've got this 12lb beef brisket smoking in the smoker for 14 hours. Here are some before pics, cooked pics to follow in about 10hrs.

It's paired with a very basic cabbage coleslaw, and also a grilled corn salad mixed with nopale, hot peppers, other veggies, and an apple cider vinegar. Also homemade cornbread muffins.

Edit: the thing was too big for one shelf in my smoker so I had to cut it in two =(

QtfNpY9.jpg

0ISp6Ai.jpg

Jesus H Christ

I don't like show-offs. Really that's what I hate the most in the world, but I'll let you off StephenG 'cause I like you :beer: lol

I'm jealous man. No more pics :dry:

QtfNpY9.jpg

0ISp6Ai.jpg

Jesus H Christ

I don't like show-offs. Really that's what I hate the most in the world, but I'll let you off StephenG 'cause I like you :beer: lol

Stephen's always got the most succulent meat on display.

Edited by doublename

Jesus H Christ

Stephen's always got the most succulent meat on display.

lol guys. :emotawesomepm9:

Got a bit too hammed last night to come back and post this.

This is what she looked like after about 12hrs 10.5hrs. Was f'en delish. (edited, it was actually 10.5hrs not 12).

834iaa2.jpg

Edited by StephenG

Was going to post the leg of lamb I did for Sunday roast but can't now I've seen Stephen's, I feel like such a waste. This is your fault Stephen with your tasty meat.

I'm drinking Hobgoblin by the way.

I hope you guys enjoyed the pics! Post the lamb sprat!

I'd love to see a good leg of lamb. Lamb isn't something I've ventured into really, I'd like to give it a try though.

Shredded brisket poutine for dinner tonight btw, use up some of those leftovers. :happy:

ps anytime any of you just happen to be in Calgary, I'd love to cook for yoooooo.

Edited by StephenG

I hope you guys enjoyed the pics! Post the lamb sprat!

I'd love to see a good leg of lamb. Lamb isn't something I've ventured into really, I'd like to give it a try though.

Shredded brisket poutine for dinner tonight btw, use up some of those leftovers. :happy:

ps anytime any of you just happen to be in Calgary, I'd love to cook for yoooooo.

A whole shoulder of lamb is the way forward, leg of lamb is good though, but shoulder is fantastic imo.

Maybe I should start posting up photos of my feasts. You know I eat like a king. Need to workout how to get them from my phone onto watmm, then again I probably won't bother lol.

Quite interested in getting a smoker. I cook plenty in my webber bbq on indirect heat, and with good fuel but it's only good for whole chickens, ducks, and thick big slabs of ribs. I'd like to cook bigger cuts though. Like a whole fucking wild boar lol.

This is definitely my favorite General Banter thread. Fuck talking about cartoons, what I think of Americans, muslims and fascists. This is where it's at!

Savage

Edited by beerwolf

I'll have to pick your brain for good lamb recipes sometime then. Lamb isn't very common here. Some stores carry it but it's very expensive (on par with or slightly higher than premium beef cuts).

I could probably order some from my butcher though!

Edited by StephenG