IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

dos th wit chocolate nt melt in it, wtfff? i lik yr hors cup btw :)

I have no idea how it's formulated, but I bought 32 oz of it, because it's discontinued and at half price. Everything stays in the loose leaf filter in my tea kettle.

yeah, basically. It tastes like liquid dessert. I try not to sweeten anything. That's why I like high quality loose leaf teas, because they are so flavorful. It's very satisfying by itself.

I used to take pre-workout, but I don't feel that it is necessary anymore. It might be that I drink butter coffee all day. I feel like things that have that much different shit in them probably don't actually have all that shit in them. I've noticed this with supplementation. Most things that are a single ingredient or minimal ingredients seem more effective than mixtures of things. It's definitely important to check out if someone has verified the levels of nutrients in supplements.

That's a funny concoction though. Like, why are they putting astragalus extract in a pre-workout? It's a longevity supplement...

It's also got Huperizine A which is a nootropic. Not something really necessary for exercise especially considering your brain is going to start producing norepinephrine once you start exercising anyway.

I used to take pre-workout, but I don't feel that it is necessary anymore. It might be that I drink butter coffee all day. I feel like things that have that much different shit in them probably don't actually have all that shit in them. I've noticed this with supplementation. Most things that are a single ingredient or minimal ingredients seem more effective than mixtures of things. It's definitely important to check out if someone has verified the levels of nutrients in supplements.

That's a funny concoction though. Like, why are they putting astragalus extract in a pre-workout? It's a longevity supplement...

It's also got Huperizine A which is a nootropic. Not something really necessary for exercise especially considering your brain is going to start producing norepinephrine once you start exercising anyway.

I hear ya. I actually don't know why I take it anymore. I think they're pretty much proven to do absolutely nothing other than stim you out.

I think at this point I'm addicted, my body always associates the quick acting stimulants and the workout or something.

Like you said, the simple stuff is more effective. The tried and true supplements are: Caffeine/ephedrine stack, creatine monohydrate, whey protein, glutamine. Not only are they cheaper but they've been proven time and time again to actually be effective.

le-sigh =(

Edited by StephenG

I hear ya. I actually don't know why I take it anymore. I think they're pretty much proven to do absolutely nothing other than stim you out.

I think at this point I'm addicted, my body always associates the quick acting stimulants and the workout or something.

Like you said, the simple stuff is more effective. The tried and true supplements are: Caffeine/ephedrine stack, creatine monohydrate, whey protein, glutamine. Not only are they cheaper but they've been proven time and time again to actually be effective.

le-sigh =(

I get it. I used to slam some jack3d before my workouts a few years ago. Shit gets you so pumped up your limbs start tingling. It feels pretty good actually. I'm afraid that I'd give myself heart problems these days though. I haven't even fucked with creatine in the longest time. it's supposed to be good for mental clarity too.

Adieu, is that tea from Teavana? I might have to give it a try.

edit: Post following this is both super gay and slightly homophobic. I'm appalled

Edited by doublename

Hulk Juice

-loads of Titos Vodka

-Midori

-Lemon & Lime juice

-7up

-tiny bit of pineapple

super gay drink, but meh, fuck you :emotawesomepm9:

Lol as long as you're drinking it in a regular glass, it's alright? Right?

Adieu, is that tea from Teavana? I might have to give it a try.

Yes, but it's discontinued and they only sell it in 2 lb bags @ 1/2 off = $80 at the store I was at. I got the last one at that specific store also. Good luck! It seems like you can still order it online at different sizes though. It has that natural sweetness that seems to be inherent in rooibos teas. It definitely does taste like liquid peppermint patty.

http://www.teavana.com/us/en/tea/rooibos-tea/white-chocolate-peppermint-rooibos-tea-31502.html

I also picked up some Serenity and Tranquil Dream which are both nighttime teas. Wonderful bouquet to those two.

http://www.teavana.com/us/en/tea/wellness-tea/serenity-wellness-tea-33047.html?navid=search&start=1

http://www.teavana.com/us/en/tea/herbal-tea/tranquil-dream-herbal-tea-X01090812.html?navid=search&start=2

Then I replenished my Samurai Chai Mate which is classic spicy flavored tea that I enjoy. Good when it's cold especially.

http://www.teavana.com/us/en/tea/mate-tea/samurai-chai-mate-tea-31644.html?navid=search&start=1