IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Aaaahhhhh, mmmmmm, oooooohhhh

Freshly hewn badgers nut sack, dipped in manuka honey, washed down with flagon of Father Parsons Dark Crack ale (7.3%)

It' a local speciality round here mate :diablo:

Edited by beerwolf

It's a local beer for local people, there's nothing for you here.

Havin a brew too, raspberry and ginger. Only 4.8% and a bit heavy on the ginger, but overall nice and fresh. Gonna have a deep dark stout afterwards.

Guest unteleportedman

To be consumed later, a post-lunch dessert:

SKc8NCt.jpg

Had to go to a 2016 open enrollment health insurance meeting thing at work an hour and a half ago, where there were multiple dunkin donuts boxes set out. Grabbed this one after and bagged it so it can stay fresh until lunch.

Guest unteleportedman

nMORYS4.jpg

Went back to cafeteria and sneakily grabbed two more. Another one for me later and one to make the missus happy.

banana, coffee, and a cranberry bagel with cream cheese, last night i ate java w/ choc. chip ice cream before bed

:catrecline:

(we had the first of a 6 part wellness meeting at our office yesterday and i totally am not following guidelines that were mentioned)