IGNORED

Jega's Varience is now playing on Radio 1 Experimental

kcinsu

lol dblue glitch vst

it's likely just stuff dblue glitch vst is designed to do easily

idm cliche fx

there's bufferoverride on analord right Awepittance?

Guest Pilcat

sounds nothing like the old 18-track, slsk-based variance leak i have, which actually had some good tunes on it...

there's one called "acid" which was pretty bangin

btw-

Jega

Jega

Jega

Jega

thx, mary-anne

yea, worst fucking dj ever, i cant fucking stand it when people try to talk over shit like that and try to make it sound like they are a part of the music, like they are actually doing something.

Guest Pilcat

she suggests we check out jega.com, which hasn't been touched in over 8 years, seriously- "last updated 18_2_2001"

only bit of useful information from her: Variance will be a 2-disc, one light, one dark. perhaps the leak i have is the dark half?

fucking shit, I didn't even see this thread. But yeah, I dig what I hear. Its funny that the rip is all new tracks. But yeah, supposed to be 2 discs according to mike paradinas. Its also funny hes working on tron 2 because he samples the soundtrack from tron 1 in geometry's opening track.

fucking shit, I didn't even see this thread. But yeah, I dig what I hear. Its funny that the rip is all new tracks. But yeah, supposed to be 2 discs according to mike paradinas. Its also funny hes working on tron 2 because he samples the soundtrack from tron 1 in geometry's opening track.

hmmm? I heard daft punk was doing it

yeah but you hear her say during the set, "oh jega is a really talented boy, he made a 3d graphics set for a justin timberlake video, working on tron 2, blah blah blah". I think he might be doing graphics.

IDM producers making fun of IDM producers for using glitch vst is the new IDM

i wish i could make fun of it, i was just pointing out that he used it's default parameters. there is nothing fun about pointing that out :cry: . also check out my debates on the Glitch plugins thread on ekt, i have no problem with them philosophically, i just have loaded most of them up at one time or another and are famliar with how they sound (especially glitch vst).

for tauboo

how do i know for sure it's Glitch vst? because he told me when i met him that he uses it heavily and was evident in a lot of the songs he played for the set he was flown up for, not necessarily awful or bad just surprising for someone who i consider very talented.

you must use a lot to be able to notice it in music?

see previous spoiler

either you are in denial about its usage or just extremely defensive about the notion that i have identified a specific VST in his music. either way i think you honestly shouldn't care that im pointing it out. If you had said to me 'why do you give a shit' that would have been the end of it, and it would have made me look like the dick that i was for cynically pointing it out, but the fact that you don't believe me i find hilarious when its pretty obvious

well as i said, people say afx 'obviously' used buffer override on an Analord track but it ain't

edit: *sees spoiler*

edit 2: ah ok, well that's lame

well as i said, people say afx 'obviously' used buffer override on an Analord track but it ain't

some people like to pretend to know what they talk about, and i could see me saying 'he used glitvh vst' could easily come off that way, but its just the truth.

plus i do like a lot of Jega's music and i'm not trying to knock his producing skills in anyway by saying that.

Archived