IGNORED

PSA on Masturbation

impakt

Guest joshier

This has high relevancy to boards of canada as they use this womens voice in a lot of their tracks.

Just imagine how uncomfortable the actors were doing this PSA - I imagine the woman and the kid not being able to look themselves in the eye afterwards. I wonder how many takes the had to do due to cracking up laughing, or the director "insisting" on a retake even though they got it right :o

Just imagine how uncomfortable the actors were doing this PSA - I imagine the woman and the kid not being able to look themselves in the eye afterwards. I wonder how many takes the had to do due to cracking up laughing, or the director "insisting" on a retake even though they got it right   :o

The way the camera angles worked, they wouldn't need to be in the same room.  "Mom" needs a refresher course on what it sounds like to talk to another human being, too.

Archived