IGNORED

adventures in rapping: special "revenge of the nerd" edition

sinicalypse

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sini, if you're still reading this thread . . people who have taken the time to appreciate who you are have tried to help you here, on the internet. they really worked on it and did the best they could. if you ever have time for their words, just take them in once without judgement - you will feel their warmth. respect is never beaten out of anyone, it is only earned. be open to the world around you and it will open up to you.

He sure didn't seem 'better' to me.

I don't like rap at all, but I did put an 808 loop on and he freestyled over the top. I gotta say that I was actually pretty impressed.

RE the smack, no comment.

what I never understood is why he kept likening himself to aphex twin - does he think aphex twin is a rapper?had he mistakenly been on the wrong board for years? no one on here is really into rap - why was he even here? who the hell is he? what did he want?

Guest 277: 930-933

no one on here is really into rap

This is utterly not true, just look at the amount of hiphop threads in the 'music forum'.

And I imagine a lot of AE fanboys at least pretend to like rap/hiphop in hopes of befriending Rob and Sean.

what I never understood is why he kept likening himself to aphex twin

i dont think he ever did that.

actually I reread the thread so i see your point.

yes indeed.

and I didn't mean no one on here likes rap, it just appears that no one is really into it the way sini is. we're not a rap messageboard....and sini was also more into redman and shit like that, don't think that style of rap appeals to many on here (I could be wrong, just my op).

Guest 277: 930-933

You're probably right about that, I've yet to see the first watmmer posing in front of a desk littered with mobile phones and ziplock baggies, holding a wad of 20s in one hand and a firearm in the other

Guest Ron Manager

I think he got into rap when he realised, like all of us will at some point, that IDM gives you absolutely zero street cred.

i love to rap and make rap tracks, but its mostly for fun....im not tryin to "impress" anyone, just have a good time with me and some friends ,play around with words.

Guest pulsewarrior

for some reason this sini fellow continually ambushes me on AIM and just will not stop talking. and it's always complete rubbish, a maddening array of embarrassing, drug-fueled non-sequitirs.

He sure didn't seem 'better' to me.

I don't like rap at all, but I did put an 808 loop on and he freestyled over the top. I gotta say that I was actually pretty impressed.

lol it was an interesting day. If it wasn't for some technical difficulties we may have had a Branch Acidian Theme worked out for us.

Sini is what he is. And after some deep talks that boy ain't no fool.

Archived