IGNORED

Warp20 - Plaid

subtract

So my new boxset arrived this morning from Warp with 4 Plaid productions on it but with one problem.. I got rid of my decks ages ago!

There are 2 unheard Plaid tracks on 10" Dett, Sam Lac Run & Ol is also on 10"

Does anyone know if there is a plan to get digital versions of these or do I have to scour mates with decks to record them?!?

it has been alluded to by Warp that the unheard tracks may end up being released on Bleep

Warp20 (Unheard)

Triple 10" Vinyl. Housed in uncoated card sleeves with debossed typography. (Unheard) will initially only be available in Warp20 (Box Set). Vinyl version will always remain exclusive to this edition.

Ah, nevermind. found. somebody has uploaded that whole 'rare + unreleased' 10" in Mp3 already.... !

not sure about the Plaid tracks yet tho. hmmmm.

Dett is pretty simple and repetitive. nice synth bassline and drums tho.

Sam Lac Run sounds like it could've be on Heaven's Door or Tekkon Kinkreet.

Hoping 'Scintilli' will be more of a step forward!

wanna hear that remix of Plone now....

I know what you mean. I'm not keen on that 'desperate housewives' sound, i call it. it's that sort of sound that gets used a lot in the music for american tv shows like that i think. it's kind of a bell-type, sparkly 'ping-pong' sound, if you know what i mean? they use it too much, imho.

I thought the new tracks would be better than that, tbh. im a tad dissapointed.

Glad i didn't buy the box set now really! :lol:

it's kind of a bell-type, sparkly 'ping-pong' sound, if you know what i mean? they use it too much, imho.

that's exactly the sound. i can't stand it, so it turns me off a lot of their stuff. i only vaguely tolerate it on the remix of Vletrmx from the Warp10+3 Remixes release

i only vaguely tolerate it on the remix of Vletrmx from the Warp10+3 Remixes release

That is a TUNE! Hard to believe that was 10 years ago now! mad.

Did they really use that sound on that remix tho? I don't remember.

Will have to listen again. Not heard it for ages....

i only vaguely tolerate it on the remix of Vletrmx from the Warp10+3 Remixes release

That is a TUNE! Hard to believe that was 10 years ago now! mad.

Did they really use that sound on that remix tho? I don't remember.

Will have to listen again. Not heard it for ages....

yep unfortunately they did

science fact: plinky plonky sounds stimulate the prostate and make me cum torrents of ropey glue

you cum out "glue"? lol

Nice.

• 2 months later...

i reckon dett's the only plaid tune i've ever gotten into. but fuck, i love it. it's my favorite on unheard (not counting seven forty seven, of course... but i put boc in a league of their own). i fancy it's even better than oval moon.

tehe. uk diction.

Archived