IGNORED

princess leia wasn't even that hot

keltoi

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its all about when she jumps onto that cannon when they are about to throw luke in the pit. When her dress almost shows her butt cheeks. It was great at the time

Guest abusivegeorge

he's pulling your leg. portman has a bachelor in psychology from harvard. she is also a zionist swine. but i'd gladly pump the jew out from her with my uncircumcised dick.

Oh dude I'm uncircumcised too!

• 1 year later...

These newer slave models are at the wrong end of the spectrum too--to me, they reflect the masculinization of women as a mark of beauty i.e. a 14 year old junior varsity boy with magically big tits. That's why looking back, it's shocking that they would let a "soft" and "normal" woman play this part because now, the chick would have to be ripped to the bone, dark, basketball titties, and the hottest face you've ever seen.

Same thing with the paintings of the masters. You think "Jesu Christo, look how fucking fat those women are, fuuuuuuuuuu" but you are looking at the hot shit of that period. A woman who isn't a skin and bones peasant who is weather worn?

Masculine women are hot! I want my girl to arm-wrestle me to the ground and then poke me in the eye with her boner! :trashbear:

yea, and like idm and stuff..

But, Carrie's bipolar, not crazy. http://www.bphope.com/Item.aspx?id=280

Wow - ok, so, that kind of explains a lot. . . including the weight gain (if she's on serious meds, it's pretty much a no-brainer that she's putting on the pounds).

Also makes her appearance on 30 Rock even more amusing.

nah, Billie Dee Williams is a smug cnut, I saw him talking about his paintings once and he sounded convinced that he's the hottest shit since Miles Davis.

Carrie is cool, though probably in that weird twilight period stars get to where their mental filter shuts off and they just start verbal diarrheaing to anyone within earshot. But c'mon, she's a writer, I've dipped into her books here and there and there are some witty and interesting bits...

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

in response to the OP. i think alot of it has to with standards of the time. back in the late 70s carrie fisher was an attractive woman. comparing her then to what we call attractive now and she doesn't fit.

she has a face like a young boy.

I agree. She was only ever fit when a slave.

70's shit, man

One thing the pre/sequels got right was Portman...

natalie-portman-star-wars-15.jpg

(horn)

Sorry, but Natalie Portman was by far the worst thing about the prequels.

She was dreadfully bad in them.

You guys are being too hard on Carrie Fisher.

Her character was supposed to be a princess, freedom fighter and leader of the rebellion, not a vapid idiot with nothing going on but good looks (like Portman).

I actually find her infinitely more attractive than Portman.

Guest hahathhat

1) body image has changed a bit since 1980

2) you saw star wars as a lad, then there was that bikini scene and suddenly you saw her in a different light... just like friends or seinfeld or whatever show i hate made that valid point

edit: i prefer natalie. partially because she's still luscious in current day and age.

edit II: carrie fischer seems awesome/hilarious despite being fat. sharp wit

Guest hahathhat
As someone who's such an open book, is there anything you do feel shame about?

Being overweight.

Really? You joke so candidly about it onstage!

That's so you don't think I feel the effect of it, but I do.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2010/12/12/2010-12-12_the_quotable_carrie_fisher_a_few_words_with_the_star_wars_icon_and_shock_treatme.html

Archived