IGNORED

Married 6 months

MadnessR

My girl USED to like Aphex, but that was back when she was younger and did a lot of drugs. Now? She can't stand it, says it makes her head hurt. She has stated she would still like :squarepusher_logo: and :aphexsign: if she took acid again, but that ain't gonna happen.

Have you tried "accidentally" dosing your wife and playing Drukqs for her? Might be just the ticket.

i know a lot of people who don't like boc, i don't get why it's so hard to believe.

my girlfriend loves black metal, idm, drill, breakcore, whatever i throw at her, really. she doesn't like 12 golden country greats though, because she's also a closet nazi.

Guest Conor74

My wife hates IDM. And minimal techno. Or minimal anything.

On the other hand, she likes Deadmau5. And will catch her humming the odd electro or house number.

My newish g/f is pretty much lapping up everything I play for her at this point.

The 1st time she came over a few weeks ago, I played her "Street Boys".

I figured if I was going to push her in head 1st, that has to be near the top.

Then Mt. St. Mikey. She didn't move for the 8 min or whatever, then just stared at me with a dropped jaw and love in her eyes.

Good lass.

my ex I was married to for 8 years loved all the stuff mentioned just as much as I. Unfortunately she was also turned out to be a batshit crazy pedophile. Maybe the two are interconnected? It's like licking a tootsie pop. The world may never know...

Guest Coalbucket PI

When I've met girls who like Aphex Twin already they tend to be batshit insane

Are you saying that as a bad thing?

the last time it happened she turned out to be a wierd kleptomaniac, thats the bad kind of batshit insane because she steal all your stuff

my girl mandy loves techno & electro & deep house & all the warpists, went bananas to dylan & robyn at the end of last bloc. even wants to move so i can get my studio back :love:

Then Mt. St. Mikey. She didn't move for the 8 min or whatever, then just stared at me with a dropped jaw and love in her eyes.

Good lass.

Pure and Total Win man.

Have you played any of your stuff for her?

of course. She shakes her ample booty and tells me I'm brilliant. Makes me terribly uncomfortable hearing shit like that. Total turn off. Though I introduced her to "lefty", my pimp hand, and she won't be calling me that anymore thank you very much. She must be a bit crazy.

Good lass.

Pure and Total Win man.

Have you played any of your stuff for her?

of course. She shakes her ample booty and tells me I'm brilliant. Makes me terribly uncomfortable hearing shit like that. Total turn off. Though I introduced her to "lefty", my pimp hand, and she won't be calling me that anymore thank you very much. She must be a bit crazy.

Ahhh, good 'ol lefty - he's shown many a lass her proper place.

"ample" you say? HOLLA!

my wife cant seem to get enough pwsteal.ldpinch.d. she asks to hear it allllll the time.

Does she say "Can you play pwsteal.ldpinch.d again", or "Can you play that Aphex Twin song again"? Or something like that?

Nobody has asked me to play an IDM tune by name before, that's why I ask...

Archived