IGNORED

Married 6 months

MadnessR

So far she likes (tolerates) some AFX, Autechre, Loscil, Jimmy Edgar, Telefon Tel Aviv, Ochre, and Wisp.....

No luck with Vsnares, BOC, Bogdan, Boxcutter, Chris Clark, Squarepusher....

Women..... :facepalm:

Guest abusivegeorge

So far she likes (tolerates) some AFX, Autechre, Loscil, Jimmy Edgar, Telefon Tel Aviv, Ochre, and Wisp.....

No luck with Vsnares, BOC, Bogdan, Boxcutter, Chris Clark, Squarepusher....

Women..... :facepalm:

Looks like she knows her music to me

How does she not like BOC? My girlfriend tends to hang around with me and my mates a lot and weve had most stuff on around her and she doesnt seem to mind.

Cept my mates arent as big fans of Acid as I am. :crazy:

As for what Xyrofen said. Most people recognize some Aphex songs without being fans of IDM. On that SMA baby food ad theres a cover of Girl/Boy song, kinda acousticy.

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVIlEH5cT9s

Guest ezkerraldean

my ex properly got into all teh IDMz that i was in to. my current lass doesn't seem to care much for music generally, which makes me sad. she likes a bit of reggae though which is good. silly canadians

my wife pretended to like all my music like BoC, Brothomstates, Beck (IDK why they all started with B) until we got married, now she is just a japanese version of satan. no music is her music. fuck women and turning shit down (stereo) all the time.

OMFG I feel you Hexagon.

My ex Japanese wife thought electronic music was dumb. She thought I was even 'dumber' for making it.

She loved country music.

is why i haven't spun a record since 2006. i have myself to blame really. now i'm being held against my will in japan, fuck i wish at least i was somewhere cool like osaka, yokohama or tokyo. somebody call my fucking embassy.

my wife pretended to like all my music like BoC, Brothomstates, Beck (IDK why they all started with B) until we got married, now she is just a japanese version of satan. no music is her music. fuck women and turning shit down (stereo) all the time.

bloody fucking hell!

Put some Vibert on her.

Normal girls also like Jamie Lidell.

jamie lidell is normal music innit

He has older stuff that isn't.

But yeah, I heard his music in a store while Christmas shopping the other day. I immediately recognized it but thought that it was Huey Lewis and the News and then I felt bad.

Archived