IGNORED

Justin Bieber!

encey

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i had been given 20 million dollars and pickings of any girl I ever saw at the age of 16, this xanax/racing bender would have been utterly pathetic compared to what I got up to.

Let him do what he's wants who cares, oh right he's a "role model" so what... The kids are gonna get fucked up and do crazy shit regardless... He's not driving cars into swimming pools and snorting mountains of coke just yet..

I hope he gets into garage punk and starts rocking the fuck out...then all his teen fans will start listening to awesome music!

I'm pretty surprised that people only know are making the connection between bieberyus.

it's equally interesting to see that both of them are going to be burned out within a year. I wonder what wonder duo is going to be sacrificed next.

three camps

-folks who say jb sucks/is a poor role model/not real news/etc like its some sort of revelation or in any way controversial

-old folks who are bitter they've got to work a real job instead of getting paid big cash money prizes to bone 17 year old girls all day

-folks like me who want to be seen as distant from & unconcerned with pop cultural narcissism, who betray our own hypocrisy by letting everyone know just how disinterested we are like its important information

tldr we don't care so much we're gonna spend all fuckin day talking about it, said the internet

Archived