IGNORED

Who Are You?

Redruth

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it quite difficult to define myself with a bunch of words. Maybe a list about "you" is finally just a projection of the self-image. Maybe the essence of what we truly are is more like something liquid rather than a list of "solid" things/characteristics.

something liquid or something fluid lol

Edit: bc im cum

I am a member of society

I am a member of reality

I am real, I exist

I am sane, I'm alive

I'm here, I am fine

I am me, because I'm real

1. Cold water tastes good.

2. Hot water tastes good.

3. Even room temperature water tastes good.

4. Warm water tastes awful.

god troon is sooo lame

remember when he posted that "science" article that "proved" women enjoy sex as much as men or something and he was like "wow" 

dang how repressed are you lol

god troon is sooo lame

remember when he posted that "science" article that "proved" women enjoy sex as much as men or something and he was like "wow" 

Or maybe he has sex with tons of women but they don't enjoy it because he emphasizes rolling spicy jalapeño picadillo burritos on their back with Vsnares blasting in the background because that's his thing and he's not afraid of their reaction and knows they don't enjoy it but he's too selfish to care and it's all because his childhood was riddled with trauma and a dysfunctional home life not to mention paranoid delusions about a mariachi dwarf that bullies him but rewards him with good luck as long as he supplies the burritos. People are complex and not so easily categorized. Put yourself in his shoes. 

god troon is sooo lame

Or maybe he has sex with tons of women but they don't enjoy it because he emphasizes rolling spicy jalapeño picadillo burritos on their back with Vsnares blasting in the background because that's his thing and he's not afraid of their reaction and knows they don't enjoy it but he's too selfish to care and it's all because his childhood was riddled with trauma and a dysfunctional home life not to mention paranoid delusions about a mariachi dwarf that bullies him but rewards him with good luck as long as he supplies the burritos. People are complex and not so easily categorized. Put yourself in his shoes. 

occam's razor innit

https://forum.watmm.com/topic/79626-the-female-is-far-from-being-more-sexually-modest-and-restrained-than-the-male/page-1

i found it i found it!! bahahaha what a dweebasaurus 

thats like some pre-kinsey level sexist research yowza mcbowza

https://forum.watmm.com/topic/79626-the-female-is-far-from-being-more-sexually-modest-and-restrained-than-the-male/page-1

Someone should write a book about people who say "dweebasaurus" and "yowza mcbowza". Would be an interesting read ;p

Good troon thread, btw.

Also, essines rules. Although I still don't understand why hesaid he's only 'well versed' in anal sex and also invented the damn thing.

-viking

-6'6

-massive penis

-IQ astronomical

-sex machine

-mentor of prophets

-well versed in anal sex

-invented putting things in your butt to cum stupid hard

-president of guatemala.

just a small town autist

living in a meme filled world

do you really think that you're an autist (in the clinical sense)? or rather an intelligent and introvert (and thus maybe slightly sociophobic) guy that's fascinated by technology and profound aesthetics? is it arrogant and intrusive to ask?

Someone should write a book about people who say "dweebasaurus" and "yowza mcbowza". Would be an interesting read ;p

soo everyone on watmm then

yowza mcbowza!

yowza mcbowza!

yowza mcbowza!

yowza mcbowza!

yowza mcbowza!

yowza mcbowza!

Archived