IGNORED

Bleep announces Live 12-hour Autechre Broadcast

bubbhasdance

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HWNDarkside

I'm recording too

WTF is the bleepy track around 2:30? Sounds very old skool - 1990 bleeps?

Fuck. Accidentally clicked on a bookmark trying to switch tabs, now I'm banned too.

Same here, gutted. Hope they fix it in time, want to get the name of this track!

Guest Rogueofmv

Fuck. Accidentally clicked on a bookmark trying to switch tabs, now I'm banned too.

Same here, gutted. Hope they fix it in time, want to get the name of this track!

What, this one? It's Second Scout.

Also, back in chat now.

I just had to log in again.

What, this one? It's Second Scout.

Also, back in chat now.

I just had to log in again.

Yeah I just recognised it as Second Scout haha. Will keep trying with the chat.

Guest tompty

Oi

if you have trouble getting to work try the ustream link, that works for me. also im recording with wiretap pro (started at 1hr) which is a free trial from the webstie if you want to download yoruself .

Next time they do one of these webcasts, someone should hire out a club and just pump this through the PA all night - it'd be killer.

P.S. I've been recording since 6 but I won't have the whole thing - probably just the first four hours. We can piece together a whole 12 hours between us though.

Guest Greg Reason

I've been recording since 6 but I won't have the whole thing - probably just the first four hours. We can piece together a whole 12 hours between us though.

There's a term around that well describes you lot: fucken champs

so far so good, from what ive heard, very similar to their last one. i am getting strange looks from people around my desk though. maybe its too loud. maybe they are too old.

Guest choco

I missed the first 40-secs, but will leave it recording all night. Touch wood won't hit any issues - but no doubt others will do same.

the supposed 'panic' remix of coil by ae now playing, im still confused on how anyone knew this was 'panic' it soudns absolutely nothing like the original song and has never been released to my knowledge. Who came up with the idea that this was a remix of that coil song?

Archived