IGNORED

I Care Because You Do

dr lopez

I'm guessing a lot of those 150 tracks are not so much songs as weird little experiments that RDJ did to test out all of the new tools he suddenly had access to. Still, they'd be very interesting to listen to from a technical standpoint.

Guest Calx Sherbet

Mind the Gap and Mr. Men stuff? Could you elaborate please? Never heard of it, sounds interesting!

i remember hearing "Mr. Men" mentioned a couple years ago, can't remember at all what it is. i would like elaboration

I'm guessing a lot of those 150 tracks are not so much songs as weird little experiments that RDJ did to test out all of the new tools he suddenly had access to. Still, they'd be very interesting to listen to from a technical standpoint.

i think Drukqs had plenty of this

Never forget HAB in relation to I Care Because you Do. They have the same harsh/lo-fi quality to it. I see no connection with any other further album, especially not Drukqs or the RDJ Album. The whole mythology aspect about his work is waaaay over-done.

Guest hahathhat

hab, icbyd, rdj -- powermac desktops

drukqs -- laptop

before and after -- room full of mysterious music widgets

Archived