IGNORED

I bought an iPad

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll go check it out at the store, but I'm waiting until rev 2 and student pricing come into effect...

the itunes layout is really quite good. It was the word processor that was going to make or break it for me; fortunately that is also pretttaaaaaay good

I'll go check it out at the store, but I'm waiting until rev 2 and student pricing come into effect...

the itunes layout is really quite good. It was the word processor that was going to make or break it for me; fortunately that is also pretttaaaaaay good

Yeah I'd want it to take notes on in class, so that would be important..

i fucking hate the internet sometimes. it seemed like it was doomed from the start as a ghey/terrible/let's troll our asses off item.

If you've ever actually used one for an extended period of time (as in more than just in the store) it really is a well designed piece of machinery that is a joy to use. It has limitations of course but what gadget doesn't?

i'm kind of happy that it's been insanely successful with the apparently ignorant consumer populace.

i fucking hate the internet sometimes. it seemed like it was doomed from the start as a ghey/terrible/let's troll our asses off item.

If you've ever actually used one for an extended period of time (as in more than just in the store) it really is a well designed piece of machinery that is a joy to use. It has limitations of course but what gadget doesn't?

i'm kind of happy that it's been insanely successful with the apparently ignorant consumer populace.

That's the internet for you.

Guest Echo

I don't have use for it and I'm sure I'm not alone but I can see how some people would get a kick out of owning/using one.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I don't know why everyone has so many opinions about Apple products, you wouldn't see someone being called a fag for prefering Western Digital hard drives over Seagate hard drives

Guest bitroast

it really is quite a joy to use (have used my brothers). piss farted about on the electribe app in car ride after recent autechre gig and made some pretty horrible noises/had some pretty great lols.

it's an all round pretty nice little piece of something!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: stop being an internet wuss :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived