IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

I can't wait until Rick dies.

RIck and everyone else.

I really hope they do kill him. Not that I don't like the character, but it would be very interesting to see what they (the writers AND the characters on the show) would do without him.

Btw. what ever happened to Sofie's mom? Correct me if I'm wrong, but we haven't seen her since T-Dawg told her to run, right? So nobody seems to have noticed that she's gone - that's actually quite hilarious.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't wait until Rick dies.

RIck and everyone else.

I really hope they do kill him. Not that I don't like the character, but it would be very interesting to see what they (the writers AND the characters on the show) would do without him.

Btw. what ever happened to Sofie's mom? Correct me if I'm wrong, but we haven't seen her since T-Dawg told her to run, right? So nobody seems to have noticed that she's gone - that's actually quite hilarious.

I can't even remember her name.

But jesus is she such a victim. They should call the show Everyone's Pissy and Moody as Fuck.

they noticed carol was missing that's why they dug three graves. daryl even laid a cherokee rose on the grave because he's just the best ever.

They did notice she was gone. Herschel asks the rest "What about T? Carol?" Then Daryl says "They didn't make it..." They assume she's dead because they found her head band. Indeed, they dug three graves. One for T-Dog, one for Lori and one for Carol.

Edited by t yst r

yeah carol didn't eat lori, I re watched that scene to check it was most def. a guy zombie and definitely not carol.

while i was watching i think i finally got that scene. First rick wants to get lori out of belly then he realizes it's stupid and that he also hated lori and that now he has to raise a child that isn't so he's extra pissed at lori so now he just wants to stab lori, because... who doesn't want to stab lori?

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

that last episode was a mess. carol totally forgotten. lori being eaten but it not being clear. they really shouldnt let the makeup guy direct episodes. if you watch the talking dead too- it is basically him explaining the episode as chris hardwick didnt get it either

but at the same time having more bullets in a gun than technically possible or a dial tone coming up on a phone when someone hangs up or a car exploding after crashing are all things that exist in 'movie logic'. Having the remains of a major character totally disappear with no clear explanation is totally not the same thing

When I started watching the series I was hoping it wouldn't fall into another horror that demanded such a huge suspension of disbelief, I was wrong. It feels like they have pushed their limits within movie logic a number of times, even regarding plot points; I've just learned to go with it. You're right, the Lori thing is a pretty major fuck up. The only explanation I could come up with is that the time to turn is different for everyone; and it's possible that Lori hadn't begun to turn when the zombie found/ate her.

The telephone nightmare noises in the background of the calls were the best part of the last episode. I'd listen to an entire album of that.

agreed, my only complaint with that scene is it could have been a little shorter to make it more creepy, perhaps a fade out while those phone sounds still played with no other sounds. He stayed on the phone for just long enough for him to sort of 'resolve' his own craziness, which at least to me seemed very unrealistic. If you're already so mentally gone you're hallucinating a phone conversation with your dead wife, the hallucinatory wife is not going to give you sage advice that will immediately flip a switch in your head to make you sane again. If anything they should have just showed him going even more off the deep end. Or maybe pretending to be 'cool' in front of the group but then secretly returning daily to the location of the phone to play out his psychosis

i put spoiler tags on because i forgot certain a-holes actually read these threads while expecting there to not be spoilers in them even though the subtitle of thread clearly states there will be

Edited by Awepittance

Guest nene multiple assgasms

The telephone nightmare noises in the background of the calls were the best part of the last episode. I'd listen to an entire album of that.

it reminded me of the movie the mothman prophecies.