IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

pretty nasty episode, but pointless for the most part.....

Carol and Tyreese for life dawg!

This episode should have happened like three ago.

And the last three should have never happened.

Is anyone running this show?

2 child actors no longer on the show=great episode

It's funny how unintentionally racist the show has become, with their token black guy being traded for a new every season. I still have no idea who half the disposable cast is, who cares since they all die anyway.

i don't know, tyrese, sasha and bob have been on there for a while, and have been almost featured the last couple of weeks. it was painfully obvious in the beginning (one joins the group, one dies), but maybe it was pointed out to the writers?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that episode got me thinking that it would be neat if writers would kill characters whose actors aren't doing a good job of acting throughout the show, could be very motivational.

that episode got me thinking that it would be neat if writers would kill characters whose actors aren't doing a good job of acting throughout the show, could be very motivational.

90% of the cast are goners

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

I thought this last episode was interesting. I was disappointed that lizzie wasn't a psychopath but instead was retarded. A psychopath kid would be a great character in the apoc. but this episode did do what WD should be doing - testing our morals. the zombie kills have gotten boring (highlighted by the talking dead in memorium which is really dull) but the human aspect of the show is still interesting. yes there is too much quiet talking as always.

does anyone watch talking dead? it used to be fun, they'd get comedians on and mock the show. but they seem to have stopped that now. its all cast members and serious. shame

does anyone watch talking dead? it used to be fun, they'd get comedians on and mock the show. but they seem to have stopped that now. its all cast members and serious. shame

After that crazily out of touch suit/exec producer guy was the main guest at the very start of last season, I stopped watching entirely. it was so awkward and cringe-worthy trying to watch Chris Hardwick try to just power through it (see earlier in the thread)

Soooo... it's been... what? 3 years? And that girl has yet to figure out what's going on? Thank god they killed her. Also, she was a perfectly fine actress in True Detective, but in The Walking Dead she's fucking dreadful.

The death of Lizzy gave me flashbacks to Of Mice and Men.

Not only death, the whole situation has roots in that story. Not sure if it's a good thing or not. Anyway, probably best episode this season.

agreed on the chili. beth chili with some saltines.

Michelle MacClaren directed the upcoming season finale. She did several episodes of Breakin' Bad. That's something (All dependant on the shit script she got I suppose as to the quality.)

There's supposed to be a major death, AMC heads gave it a trepadatious go ahead. The curtain will close on Rick is my guess. The promo is Rick heavy & he's on Talking Dead after the finale. no more "CARL!", "KERL!", "KRRRRRLLLL!"

Glenn should die.

Quite possibly. I'll go with maggie. The foreshadow of making Glenn burn her polaroid lends itself to her biting it. (He won't have her photo to remember her by)

Then Glenn can turn that Tara chick str8 if ya kna' whut I mean...

Edited by olo

the walking dead on its feet,

another crap ass shit fest episode.

Bill hicks scientist needs to die horrible death.

Dude's red hair is so nicely combed and his handle mustache is so perfect.

This show should have a train wreck in it because that is what we are watching and why I am watching....

Ah I think I see the train wreck coming and it ends at Terminus...

Hippie Cannibal Cult, eat them before they change????

It can only be that or else it will be another notch in the shark jump belt, sized39 at this point.

COME ON HIPPIE CANNIBALS!

they all get to terminus and then that nice lady from the end flips a switch and detonates terminus and then i am free to watch some other shitty show