IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

bahaha.

They're still "on the road" Herr jan. No worries, Robert Kirkman says the show is going to change "drastically" in the second half & feel like an entirely different show.

:whistling:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evil sasquatch village for a change of pace. Like that one MacGyver episode.

Maybe zombiesquatches.

Also, when do you think they'll do the "Group meets an actor who plays himself episode" ala Bill Murray in Zombieland.

Cliff Curtis has been cast as the lead in the spinoff, which is described as a " family drama" groan!

2675DCB6-45D9-4D90-A137-F7CFC377D29B_zps

Hey, I would rather have it be a family drama than it being another coma endusing shit show.

so... no episode this week?

Last one was the midseason-finale. As usual they now can take a hard earned half year break in which they take extra courses in gravity and gun-aiming lessons.

I didn't know about the spin-off though... I asked to END the show, not EXPAND on it.

I still like my idea of a spin-off show being set on Iceland where basically everyone is normal and the zombie plague hasn't affected them. The show is about their daily struggle to survive now that there are no tourists or imported goods flying into the island. A new hierarchy is formed where the shop owners are kings and some of the farmers are hording all of the crops in freezers. There are plenty of quaint episodes where society is strained and tested but basically everything is cool and nobody knows what the hell is happening to the rest of the world. At the end of the series all shit breaks loose when a boat runs aground and its full of zombie Russian sailors and everyone dies. That would be fucking ace.

I asked to END the show, not EXPAND on it.

But imagine how much more crap we can talk about the show when the spin off arrives.

I still like my idea of a spin-off show being set on Iceland where basically everyone is normal and the zombie plague hasn't affected them. The show is about their daily struggle to survive now that there are no tourists or imported goods flying into the island. A new hierarchy is formed where the shop owners are kings and some of the farmers are hording all of the crops in freezers. There are plenty of quaint episodes where society is strained and tested but basically everything is cool and nobody knows what the hell is happening to the rest of the world. At the end of the series all shit breaks loose when a boat runs aground and its full of zombie Russian sailors and everyone dies. That would be fucking ace.

But didn't it turn out that even if you die of natural causes you still turn into a zombie? The virus is airborne or something...?

But imagine how much more crap we can talk about the show when the spin off arrives.

But didn't it turn out that even if you die of natural causes you still turn into a zombie? The virus is airborne or something...?

Well that's why I chose Iceland... Fairly remote and cold, basically the virus never reached there. /nerd

Well that's why I chose Iceland... Fairly remote and cold, basically the virus never reached there. /nerd

Well... over half a million people visit Iceland every year, so...

/discussing on the internet

OK well sure. Still just as plausible as the premise for the rest of the show, amirite?

*receives call from Walking Dead show runners*

OK well sure. Still just as plausible as the premise for the rest of the show, amirite?

*turns out the call is from me*

*turns out the call is from me*

*squueeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!*

giphy.gif

Edited by feltcher

walking dead is like formulaic progressive house, you know, how you basically layer stuff until you have an orchestra of four on the floors and parallel 9th stabs and phased pads and stuttering hi hats. then, you take out the kick drum for a few bars, and it's not like it was so groundbreaking before w/ the kick, but you are definitely going to keep listening until that kick starts up again. the rest of the track is a search for that kick drum, and maybe you kill off some snare drums on the way there, but with the help of some new found claps, by the end of the season track, you find the kick drum again and are right back where you started.

the next season track is very similar, but the pads are grittier, worn, and the kick drum is sparser, and the other snare, the sister of the dead snare, is hollow sounding now.

walking dead is like formulaic progressive house, you know, how you basically layer stuff until you have an orchestra of four on the floors and parallel 9th stabs and phased pads and stuttering hi hats. then, you take out the kick drum for a few bars, and it's not like it was so groundbreaking before w/ the kick, but you are definitely going to keep listening until that kick starts up again. the rest of the track is a search for that kick drum, and maybe you kill off some snare drums on the way there, but with the help of some new found claps, by the end of the season track, you find the kick drum again and are right back where you started.

the next season track is very similar, but the pads are grittier, worn, and the kick drum is sparser, and the other snare, the sister of the dead snare, is hollow sounding now.

Or you could say the whole show is just a REALLY fast version of William Basinski's The Disintergration Loops...

Or you could say the whole show is just a REALLY fast version of William Basinski's The Disintergration Loops...

but that would be entertaining.

• 1 month later...