IGNORED

Share your dreams

Guest happycase

Guest happycase

Suddenly I had a dog named Lulu. She was fast and ran down the cooridor of what looked like a hospital. When we reached the end of the hall I was confronted by a patient in his room into a pokemon battle. I realized that Lulu was not just a dog, but a pokemon. As we were battling I suddenly realized that the entire hospital was a pokemon and it was battling another hospital pokemon outside. Then President Obama crawled out of a hole in the ground covered in snails. He ate one of the snails and said, "shellbular." That's when the other hospital pokemon sat down and pretended to be a hospital again.

I had a dream last night that I was wandering around in a really beautiful and dynamic neighborhood kind of like a cross between harajuku and pittsburgh, there were these streets packed with young people wearing weird clothing and busking. I went to a restaurant and skrillex was there, he got up and was like Hi, I have to go to my private studio room to work on some new material. I said "hey I have one question for you, you like autechre right? You know they have a new album coming out! Awesome, right?" and he said "yeah they are one of my favorite groups, I hope to incorporate their sounds in my new material, maybe even do a collab..." and then he shut the door and I was like 'lol'

Guest happycase
i have had a total of three dreams so far where the moon performs mitosis into two tangential moons which then begin morphing and shifting into a variety of symbols at a rate of about two per second.

This whole series is really interesting and I can relate to it in a couple of ways. The first is a trip I took on (wait for it...) Mt. Hood in Oregon. On this trip, I had an experience of seeing hieroglyphs "of higher information" in the 'heavens' (although somehow entirely a part of my own consciousness). At first there was this symbol, 3 arrows pointing upward together, and it was moving across the sky, and I knew, distinctly, "this is what we call an alien presence." It was incredibly intelligent and a totally different form of "life." It was just pure hieroglyphic information, encoded into various symbols, that somehow play a role on earth. Kind of indescribable.

And the second way I can relate is that I also have had a series of dreams like yours. Where I'm looking up at the sky, and then suddenly there are 5 or 6 planets or moons, they start to multiply and bounce on the ground all around me. They feel like mischievious life forms.

Those are cool dreams dude.

i think you may be the chosen one

One time I got really baked and when I woke up the next morning I had written "The moon dissolves into patterned calligraphy" into my computer. I sort of remember having seen that too.

i was forced to deal ecstasy. someone put them in my mouth and pockets and i was told to go to some place and sell to someone. it was weird because i was forced to do so and then the dealer guy i was involved with paid me for my deal at a sky scraper that was floating in the middle of the ocean

I had a series a sleep paralysis type dreams where I would sense a negative presence in my room and I wouldn't be able to move, but it would do things like pull my arms and put its hands on my face. I would struggle trying to wake up to get away from it, but it took a lot of effort and I would spend time laying there without being able to move. This happened several times throughout the night until the morning.

Guest Aserinsky
I had a series a sleep paralysis type dreams where I would sense a negative presence in my room and I wouldn't be able to move, but it would do things like pull my arms and put its hands on my face. I would struggle trying to wake up to get away from it, but it took a lot of effort and I would spend time laying there without being able to move. This happened several times throughout the night until the morning.

This is really common with sleep paralysis. From what I remember it's because the midbrain (which can be responsible for hallucinations) is highly active but because your body is still asleep, your instinctive sense of responding to threats is heightened to abnormal levels causing unusually high activity in the amblangada, causing hallucinations of an intruder being in the room threatening your ability to escape danger. I used to get it a lot as a teenager and still get it occasionally if I fuck up an attempt to lucid dream; the best thing to do is to focus on moving one finger or a toe and slowly letting your body wake up to the sensation. Sending specific signals like that I find helps hallucinations pass far quicker and awakening the body is a lot easier too.

A new saints row game was coming out and I was watching a trailer for it. It started with the question, what about a saints row game with teleportation? It was set many years in the future. On the poster was earth as one big giant metropolis, and the logo read Saints Row: Django the Darkface. The trailer moved into this poster and descended down into this beastly earth. It was a hodgepodge of futuristic urban sprawls, parks and deserts. Passing by streets filled with UFO's and hoverbikes and all assortments of b-movie sci fi elements, it ended up in an area looking like Las Vegas, urban but surrounded by a small desert.

Nicolas Cage was directing a film, and he starred in two different roles. One as a blonde, slightly balding mafioso with a rough attitude. The other as a black-haired film director, yelling out directions from his chair. He was trying to do something ironic Tarantino-esque, obviously.

Someone was on the run from Mafioso Nicholas Cage's posse, and this was Django. Your job, as someone looking eerily like CJ, was to rescue Django by finding him and teleporting him away. I wondered why the game was called Django the Darkface and assumed that otherwise, gangster kids wouldn't buy this game from the look of the poster alone. But they couldn't call him Blackface, because that would have been racist.

To do this, you were given a cadillac with a mounted minigun. The developers commentary came in here and explained that the gun shot slower than earlier games for aesthetic purposes. I got to try the game out, and the demo part involved this scene of driving around in the desert, escaping from Nicholas Cage's car of a similar build. Naturally, I did everything I could not to follow the plot because it made no sense to me, but instead to try and escape the boundaries of the demo area. This lead to many instances driving into invisible walls, driving over cliffs with no content. The desert grew bigger, and while the map indicated that there were locations nearby, there was no way to get there and verify whether they existed because of surrounding mountains.

Upon further exploration, there was a tunnel in one of the mountains, but driving through it I dove into another empty free fall. At this time the demo ended, but the developer commentary came in again and explained that this was just the showcase of the driving, now they were going to show the new melee combat mechanics. I was taken back into the center of the city where everybody's flesh was turning inside out and they became some kind of zombie. I was given a machete. Sadly, the dream ended here.

Edited by chimera slot mom

This is really common with sleep paralysis. From what I remember it's because the midbrain (which can be responsible for hallucinations) is highly active but because your body is still asleep, your instinctive sense of responding to threats is heightened to abnormal levels causing unusually high activity in the amblangada, causing hallucinations of an intruder being in the room threatening your ability to escape danger. I used to get it a lot as a teenager and still get it occasionally if I fuck up an attempt to lucid dream; the best thing to do is to focus on moving one finger or a toe and slowly letting your body wake up to the sensation. Sending specific signals like that I find helps hallucinations pass far quicker and awakening the body is a lot easier too.

yeah i get this and it's scary as hell. interesting to know that there's a science to it.

Yeah, I just struggled to sit up until I could finally sit up, and sometimes I would be able to pull myself out of sleep by opening my eyes. it was pretty hard and I felt paranoid the entire night. I was wondering if perhaps I was being visited by a ghost or something. I'm glad it is just my mind freaking out during sleep.

here's a tip: when you have sleep paralysis and you feel like there's an intruder in the room, instead of getting scared, try to fuck it. the shadow person will likely comply.

you're welcome.

Haha I hope I have sleep paralysis again tonight. I really need to get laid.

i should add this experience. one night i was up all night, totally hyped up, slept for half an hour and i had the most vivid dream i've ever had in which i was way up in some sort of tower overlooking a forested area and i heard really low frequency noises and i could see them as colours drifting through the air.