IGNORED

Being photographed in the bus

Guest Babar

The bus arrives, I step in, and as I feel I'm stoned enough, i head toward the rear where the badasses belong. I sit then two girls, most likely sisters or cousins, aged 10 to 14, come and sit just in front of me. At this point, i'm not paying attention but as soon as the fattest takes her cellphone, i'm on the lookout : I've already lived this situation. So the youngest, a somehow depraved, but intellectual-looking girl, starts "showing" texts to her sister or whoever she is but obviously she's faking it and is taking pics of me instead. I smiled, what else could I do I even lol'd when one of them said to the other : "He knows it He knows it".

The same kind of situation happened to me a good 6 months ago. Girls, a little older, laughing their ass off while "reading texts" on their phone, just in front of me (in the bus). This time I pretended I wasn't aware of the whole stuff, which was not the thing to do but hell this was my first time and i was somehow lacking experience, so they kept taking pics of me, until one of them started commenting "hmm that looks flagging", to which the other replied "indeed, that doesn't look very attracting" (i think they were talking about my cheek). I could have retorted in a similar fashion, one of them being a fucking fat ass obese, but i was supposed to get out of the bus at the next stop, so i contracted and contained within and stepped out smoothly.

What the hell ? Did it ever happened to you ? I'm not talking about the hipsterish "hey i'm an aesthete and you look neat can i take a pic of you ?" way of taking pics. I'm talking about the treacherous and sneaky method these girls employed.

I took a picture of some guy air drumming on the bus a few months ago, but I ended up snapping my cell phone shut out of reflex and lost the picture, didn't realize until afterwards the err of my ways.

I am not aware of anyone ever doing this to me, but I wouldn't be surprised if it started happening soon because i currently look like a hobo.

I took a picture of some guy air drumming on the bus a few months ago, but I ended up snapping my cell phone shut out of reflex and lost the picture, didn't realize until afterwards the err of my ways.

I am not aware of anyone ever doing this to me, but I wouldn't be surprised if it started happening soon because i currently look like a hobo.

And don't stop looking like a hobo either... Not until the time is right. And I think you know when that is!

The best way (but most expensive at the same time) is to get a car. I fucking hate public transport. Full of dirty fuckers. Not that I'm implying that you lie in that catagory, but over hear in dear ol' England it's just not worth the hastle.

Couldn't survive without my car.

A Babar's work is never done. Not just watmm, you must also take care of these giggling, photographing girls. It's a tough job, but you are well aware that there is no one else...

They've obviously got one of those stupid phones where you can manipulate the pic to make the subject look ridiculous.

Either that or they're gonna show their big brothers and tell them you hit on them...

I talked to a guy who was listening to jazz fusion on the bus. He was standing and miming each instrument. He air-played drums, guitar, saxophone, flute and tuba. He was aboslutely amazing. We had a short conversation because he saw i was wearing headphones and decided to engage me. I asked him if i could take a picture of his escapades but he got off of the bus before i could. I think he was mentally handicapped.

That is probably the only time i thought about taking a picture of somebody on the bus. At least i asked though.

Archived