+1 deluxe vinyl reissue of i just sucked a dick thread

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long is your beard at th' moment

(if you currently have onE)

Mine is about 1 and a half inches long

if I stretch it out.

A couple of weeks ago i discovered the joy of combing your beard, and subsequently, having your beard combed by your lady.

Now i can fully 100% appreciate how much pleasure cats :cat: get out of being stroked around the cheeks and chin.

The way they lean into it.

This is my new favourite thing in the world.

Guest Franklin

you've always been in my top five fav members encey.

I just made a mix-tape of a shit-ton of electronic tracks for a new friend of mine that wants to give idm a shot and "I just" and "Qibibble" are both on it.

If you/you&wife ever wanna come up to ontario (toronto/niagara falls are both super close) let me know and you can stay in my house and we can drink beers and talk shop.

A couple of weeks ago i discovered the joy of combing your beard, and subsequently, having your beard combed by your lady.

Now i can fully 100% appreciate how much pleasure cats :cat: get out of being stroked around the cheeks and chin.

hahaha, classic ;-]. keep up being a nice cat.

How long is your beard at th' moment

(if you currently have onE)

Mine is about 1 and a half inches long

if I stretch it out.

That is indeed a singular pleasure. Now I experience a different pleasure, the feel of my own unshaven face! :-O

you've always been in my top five fav members encey.

I just made a mix-tape of a shit-ton of electronic tracks for a new friend of mine that wants to give idm a shot and "I just" and "Qibibble" are both on it.

If you/you&wife ever wanna come up to ontario (toronto/niagara falls are both super close) let me know and you can stay in my house and we can drink beers and talk shop.

Much respect to you too Franklin, you're a smart motherfucker. We will indeed have to patronize your lovely B&B up there! :-p

Have you ever thought of writing a novel?

No, I envy those with literary skill -- to be able to bring a fictional or real-life character alive on the page is beyond my ken. Plus, I'm not sure what it would possibly be about.

Have you ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Nearly as much for in to what has even then been now the coming to be of anything that what

Is a burger a sandwich?

Yes.

have you ever eaten smegma?

No--er, wait ... no.

:beer: cheers though i dont post much, but have always enjoyed your posts

but I do hope I can go on to teach at a nice, small liberal arts college.

this is what i'd like to eventually do, though it would have to be a small engineering college, preferably with no grad program so i could just teach and not have to worry about managing crap grad students (because i know what its like to be a crappy grad student). i am getting a taste now for working in the private sector in industry and i dont like it much...

^ Yeah, aren't you working on top-secret materials in a lab hidden in the Alps?

no, not any more. the govt wasn't hiring so i had to find another job. working for the company who makes dove and axe and suave and lifebuoy etc.

Is it made out of fat people?

anyways, what are your thoughts on anthony bourdain?

Sorry I haven't yet asked -- what are your thoughts on Anthony Bourdain?

congratulations man. it's always been a pleasure to have a window on your seeking. you're articulate, playful, and honest even in your fakery. when you were so gay, i wanted to make out with you. now that you're having a kid, i want to eat your baby. here's to another 10k, another 10 years, and

"I just" blew me away, and always will.

fo real. just breaks me in two every time. thank you.

congratulations man. it's always been a pleasure to have a window on your seeking. you're articulate, playful, and honest even in your fakery. when you were so gay, i wanted to make out with you. now that you're having a kid, i want to eat your baby. here's to another 10k, another 10 years, and

*kissssssssssssssssssss*

Holy fuck, thanks for all the love yo -- big ups to echidna for help on "I Just" noise processing!

can you post any pictures of you wearing make-up and ladies clothes from your gay/goth days?

eris.gif

Fiction or non-fiction?

I never knew how to read literature or non-fiction until maybe last week, so I'm only just now starting to really appreciate and be able to enter the world of & be moved by a novel. So my hope is that fiction becomes a larger part of my reading as time goes on.

My special lady friend & I read a lot of memoirs together, specifically books about cooking & the culinary world, which is really fun. I like reading aloud and trying to do the accents and the voices of the characters.

What about you?

Guest AcrossCanyons

could somebody link me to the song/album mentioned often in this topic?

also, :beer: - ten years is a hell of a long time to hang around a website, not sure if I could do it myself, so well done.

*kissssssssssssssssssss*

Holy fuck, thanks for all the love yo -- big ups to echidna for help on "I Just" noise processing!

can you post any pictures of you wearing make-up and ladies clothes from your gay/goth days?

eris.gif

Fiction or non-fiction?

I never knew how to read literature or non-fiction until maybe last week, so I'm only just now starting to really appreciate and be able to enter the world of & be moved by a novel. So my hope is that fiction becomes a larger part of my reading as time goes on.

My special lady friend & I read a lot of memoirs together, specifically books about cooking & the culinary world, which is really fun. I like reading aloud and trying to do the accents and the voices of the characters.

What about you?

this is sooo sweet and sophisticated. fly on the wall would be fun watching you giggle with your lady friend whilst reading together (and fucking). :spiteful:

and i know that's eris siva so you still need to post pics of your gay/goth self or it didn't happen.

Archived