IGNORED

Strange Pictures Thread

Redruth

that was a good post. RIP

I am still here. :emotawesomepm9: No its ok to delete them I was kind of faulty feeling save by a double NSFW + artistic approach + being confused by the inflatable vagina before my post. lol

that was a good post. RIP

I am still here. :emotawesomepm9: No its ok to delete them I was kind of faulty feeling save by a double NSFW + artistic approach + being confused by the inflatable vagina before my post. lol

Also a good post.

Guest futuregirlfriend

Slap on some corpse paint and come back as PLAGUE ANDERSON. I'll even fart out a new avatar for you.

Also, it was my fault craig. I was editing every bloody full quote of o00o's post. And accidentally killed the txt that you wrote. So in an artistic flourish. wrote "I like peas".

I then went to bed before bothering to assplain what happened. Or maybe i didn't care to explain. But either way, now you know.

I like turtleshells cause they're hard like my pees

:rhubear2:

IS THIS A NEW PLANET?

pan_02.jpg

The answer is NO. These images are from a project entitled “Devour” by Christopher Jonassen, which displays pictures of the bottom of worn-out frying pans.

pan_01.jpg

pan_03.jpg

pan_04.jpg

pan_05.jpg

IS THIS A NEW PLANET?

pan_02.jpg

The answer is NO. These images are from a project entitled “Devour” by Christopher Jonassen, which displays pictures of the bottom of worn-out frying pans.

pan_01.jpg

pan_03.jpg

pan_04.jpg

pan_05.jpg

Good post!

Guest Pennywise

morph,seagull,shark-dfdef4ec85b4b524453f35c81f08241e_m.jpg

m217905587.jpg

funny-pictures-seagull-brings-take-out.jpg?w=470

Jazzband... from yourself...

I think Craig is a comic relief bot made by Joyrex, So he's unaware of mistakes like this