IGNORED

Strange Pictures Thread

Redruth

Guest nene multiple assgasms

looks as if she smashes her puss pretty bad there at the end though, unfortunately. ouch!

EqBv2.png

Oh my! That's awesome. I'm imagining being too drunk and looking down into the empty lift tunnel after having blown my guts out in the toilet. I'd probably faint.

;p

elevator shaft turned into a bathroom.

scary-toilet-glass-floor-3.jpg

they did it all wrong, the toilet should have been over the glass part, and then you could watch your waste fall for eternity. Guess you'd have to figure out some sophisticated waste-catching system though...wonder if one human could fill the entire shaft in his lifetime?

it doesn't look that deep though, i think i can see the bottom.

A typical human produces around 1460 pounds of poop per year. You'll produce 116,800 lbs in your life.

Edited by data

A typical human produces around 1460 pounds of poop per year. You'll produce 116,800 lbs in your life.

whoa whoa hold up

According to this you make the equivalent of an adult man made entirely out of feces in under two months

if I am reading this correctly man-sized piles of man feces should be the most abundant building material on Earth