IGNORED

Vice Article About Aphex Twin Live at Ibiza

funkaholic

Guest CapriBuddha

"It is not every time that Bach or Mozart comes to Ibiza"

Bach and Mozart shit all over RDJ, he can't hold a candle to them. Maybe he could if he stopped acting like a smug twat doing "capricious DJ sets" in exchange for crazy money and unquestioning worship. RELEASE SOME FUCKING MUSIC YOU SELFISH NARROW-MINDED TWAT.

Guest griever

Bach and Mozart shit all over RDJ, he can't hold a candle to them. Maybe he could if he stopped acting like a smug twat doing "capricious DJ sets" in exchange for crazy money and unquestioning worship. RELEASE SOME FUCKING MUSIC YOU SELFISH NARROW-MINDED TWAT.

he never wanted to hold a candle to them. he just likes to make music i guess :smile:...

Guest hahathhat

see, i understand this, but i do love the albums he's already released... i might be less annoyed with the only-doing-gigs thing if i could be there to see some of them.

Where my fucking new bach?

He's taking a hiatus man, must have burnt himself out after that tour

I heard Handel and Scarlatti are working on a split EP though

But he releases music all the time, well unless your posting an ironic send up baitline. In which case, carry on.

Guest CapriBuddha

But he releases music all the time, well unless your posting an ironic send up baitline. In which case, carry on.

Actually, if Bach and Mozart allowed as little of their music to be sold as RDJ does they would've died in poverty. What annoys me is that, given the choice, he's decided to be selfish and narrow-minded by not sharing his music with the world, unless he needs the cash of course. That's assuming he's as prolific as he claims to be, and the unreleased stuff is as good as he claims it to be, which is well doubtful. :dry:

Guest hahathhat

come to daddy/windowlicker/rdj album still rinses most of it in terms of ripping you up emotionally. drukqs still reigns in complexity. the acid stuff is nice, he is giving drexciya a run for their money, but i've had about enough of it from him for now. something else... the string+piano samples he's seemingly sent to the bottom of the ocean... please

Guest hahathhat

bottom of the ocean. I like that. Very appropriate. The piano and harmonium pieces are ocean like for sure

it's funny. after i posted, i realized someone might read it in the way you have.

what i meant was -- after drukqs, he said, "these are over" and sent all his piano and string samples to the bottom of the ocean. the closest i've heard since drukqs is rushup I bank 12, which had lovely pizzicato samples and sexually pitchbent piano.

Archived