IGNORED

Vice Article About Aphex Twin Live at Ibiza

funkaholic

Aphex fans try to play it cool and be patience. But in reality they're just BOC fans with a poker face.

chassis , who do you like ?? , all i have seen from you is trolling anyone who likes an artists.

I like Aphex Twin. I just dont think I'm automatically entitled to another album, I'd like one but whatever, comes or it doesnt.

I dont say shit like......

Not saying classical music is bad , just saying RDJ is better.

either.

'uuu burn. I'll have to get my hand bag out and find a hankie for boxee.

anyway, at the risk of not making a further penis of myself i shall retire after this briefest of visits, from the subforum, good day chaps.

;-] :: [-;

yeah, Rich is not that famous. Robert Crumb came to my town. Small town too, Walked through the coffee shop. No one noticed. I pointed him out to people. Now one cared. Underground fame is underground for a reason.

Guest snapredder

If that man's Underground Resistance shirt is truly that distressed from age and he didn't order it last year and wash it 50 times a day to get it that way...well then: you can be sure that inside his mind, every blowjob, chocolate cake, promotion, good grade, love from his parents, the best fireworks, pill, drink, bump, sunrise and all cry-worthy brilliant moment listening to Aphex Twin for 20 years is happening simultaneously from being mere centimeters from Pritch. He will never let on but somewhere in his flat or home, he has taken advantage of this relatively high resolution moment and had the photograph rendered as a 4 m x 4 m 4,000 x 2,600 324 ppi framed print. Believe.

"Hah look at the nerd in this picture obsessing over Aphex Twin!"

*Writes a dissertation about some party photo*

obessive as xxx is, wouldn't it be weirder if he knew what GWC looked like beforehand?

I had no idea what he looked like until this thread. And I've been wondering (but not enough to look it up) has he released anything? As far as I know he hasn't, and it always struck me as odd that the owner of an elite label with such grassroots beginnings wouldn't be a producer.

Signed,

Looking Forward to Egg on My Face

• 4 years later...

Wasn't quite sure where to put this, so here will do. Was reading an article about the "we love" parties at Space in Ibiza, and the organisers were asked to pick their most memorable events....

post-7829-143154397966_thumb.png

Lol! This is news to me.

Archived