IGNORED

The Dark Knight Rises

Rubin Farr

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

she ugly.

So says the supposed girl, who's never posted a picture of herself?

a4769_anne-hathaway-date-01.jpg

anne-hathaway-01.jpg

What you got on that?

Hoodie is a guy. He's posted a pic of himself.

Anne Hathaway "likes to get naked in a lot of her movies recently"? Fuck, I really don't watch enough films nowadays.

I recognized the name, but wasn't positive as to who she was, so I looked up her imdb page. Apparently, I've never seen a movie or tv show with her in it.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Played Alien Swarm with Hoodie on Steam, if she's a guy, that's a really girly guy voice.

Anyway, I was just joking, don't need to see a pic of Hoodie to know Anne Hathalay is better looking despite if she isn't perfect. She can look pretty beautiful sometimes, definitely not all the time but girls don't need to perfect to be believable on screen and attractive.

Played Alien Swarm with Hoodie on Steam, if she's a guy, that's a really girly guy voice.

Anyway, I was just joking, don't need to see a pic of Hoodie to know Anne Hathalay is better looking despite if she isn't perfect. She can look pretty beautiful sometimes, definitely not all the time but girls don't need to perfect to be believable on screen and attractive.

i don't see what my gender/appearance have to do with the fact that anne hathaway has an awkward face.

i guess part of it stems from that fact that despite her effort at being sexy she will always remind me of the princess diaries and ella enchanted--you know, silly girly roles. she ruined every scene of brokeback mountain that she was in because i could not see her as a business woman. get smart was also painful but for numerous reasons other than her face.

catwoman sounds like a vaguely serious role so i'm sure she'll fuck it up.

i don't see what my gender/appearance have to do with the fact that anne hathaway has an awkward face.

cuz ur a girl and girls can't talk bad about other gurls looks ! it's like criticizing the phantom menace, you're not allowed to unless you have made your own star warz movie

the next movie should just go into total darkness and do the venom story line, drug addicted batman

5760_88e9.jpeg

lol batman has been listening to squarepusher

Looks more like my expression when I listen to Trademark Ribbons of Gold

the next movie should just go into total darkness and do the venom story line, drug addicted batman

5760_88e9.jpeg

lol batman has been listening to squarepusher

Looks more like my expression when I listen to Trademark Ribbons of Gold

Looks like my expression after visiting the WATMM Featured Artists subforums.

Archived