IGNORED

The Dark Knight Rises

Rubin Farr

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nolan has his rabid fanboys and is generally popular, so there also has to be those that need to put him down. Just how it works.

Ohhhh yeahhhh - the "Radiohead" syndrome.

edit: ok Here's the real deal trailer in HD:

2ndedit: FML all links = "no embedding" so canted be arsed. Watch it on youtube ffs

[youtubehd]b7Nu77iUFZg[/youtubehd]

Nolan has his rabid fanboys and is generally popular, so there also has to be those that need to put him down. Just how it works.

niggaz longing for the schumacher glory days

Guest Gary C

There were some leaked photographs of a suited man wearing a black ski-mask climbing out of a hospital window.

So I'd guess that Bruce enters the hospital. He speaks to Gordon as Batman (with the mask on), but is interrupted and escapes through the window.

As for his voice; yeah, maybe Gordon knows. I think he'll find out at some point during this film, in fact, Bane will probably beat that information out of him.

Or perhaps Bale has been told to tone down the silly growl.

Guest Gary C

didn't they hint at Gordon knowing the identity when Bruce Wayne causes the car accident with his lamborghini in the last film?

No, he was still oblivious. It was the WayneCorp employee who was about to blab that Bruce gave a knowing glance to.

Whilst this teaser isn't as good as the one for The Dark Knight, it's really got me excited for the film. That shot at the end where Batman looks like he's being hard put to it by Bane made me pee a little.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I think it can be really misleading to judge the tone of a movie like this from seeing behind the scenes stills like that. Nolan is not just some guy who lucky and made one good movie. I'm not worried about this film at all, I'm confident it will be great.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

tumblr_lp71pgoD671qe5f96o1_500.jpg

Bane gets married to Catwoman.

lol apparently there was a random wedding going on during the filming, they showed a bride and groom checking out a tumbler in one of the shots.

he doesnt even have muscles, hes wearin a friggin sweater

the film takes place in the winter even though they are shooting it in the summer.. can you not see how much bigger his neck is? it's obvious he put on a lot of meat since Inception

Archived