IGNORED

sitting down for a pee

Fred McGriff

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sitting down whilst evacuating one's bladder or bowels is unnatural, hence the sorry state of our pelvic and back muscles. You're supposed to squat, or just let the shit run down your inner thigh like a real man.

Oh, and the whole point of pissing is to play around and mark stuff, not just the inside of the toilet bowl. Lately I've been experimenting to see how far my pee can travel straight upward if I piss with an un-erect penis while standing in the shower. Sadly it doesn't seem to go that high, one or two inches above my bellybutton at most. I was kind of hoping I could pee in my own face...

HEY GUY

you chastised me for fucking lots of chicks

i am null and void with regard to commenting on the above shit

even if you are joking this is kind of……………...

Cool. I sat down to piss today actually, since I had just woken up and thusly had an erection. I made it worth everyones while though by squeezing out a bit of poo too, an option not available to you while standing.

Edited for EU membership

pic please!

i was actually able to find it online. apparently they have it on the buses in berlin:

pee.jpg

I love how the dude has his hat on backwards while pissing.

My cock touches the inner border of the toilet if I pee that way. I don't want to catch any disease through my penis hole from poo remains or germs in that same toilet. Otherwise, I'll have to agree that peeing while sitting down is awesome.

I almost made a thread about it yesterday too, but my internet was down.

Guest Helper ET

oh man, sitting is a must. in fact, i will not pee while standing, and once the concept was introduced to me, i was completely convinced of the fact that i was living a complete lie. it goes beyond what has been mentioned in this thread. yes, the noises, penis touching the bowl, all the hard work standing, etc. the,most, important reason though, to sit down while you pee, is because when you stand and pee, pee splatters all over the floor and around the toilet bowl, and most importantly, all over your feet! disgusting! you wanna talk about being a man? a man doesnt walk around his entire life covered in his own urine

I usually sit to pee, unless there's a urinal around. It's because my peeing goes out in two, sometimes three branches and splashes all around.

It's bad enough to commit suicide.

I've been sitting down to pee since '93, except in public restrooms where I always use the urinal. On the rare occasion that I do stand to pee, there's usually a bit back splash that occurs around the rim. It just gets the bathroom a little bit pissier than it needs to be, you know? Plus if you were sexing or fapping the night before the tip sometimes sticks together causing multiple streams to spray out erratically. Alright, so I piss standing up enough for this to be a problem I have to face every now and then. But when I've got my head on straight I piss sitting down, or in the shower where it belongs.

Guest disparaissant

I usually sit to pee, unless there's a urinal around. It's because my peeing goes out in two, sometimes three branches and splashes all around.

It's bad enough to commit suicide.

sounds like someone regrets their prince albert.

also this thread is lol

i usually opt for pissing outside when I can... sitting is nice cause its simple but its not really comfortable or pleasant but standing just seems like more work with trying to coordinate aim and stream arc... plus its noisy which can be either satisfying or unpleasant depending on if ur shooting right into the water or cornering it around the side like hose water on a windshield. Sitting can also deceive u if you are in a rush, because I naturally will both release urine and shit when I sit. Ive missed some key moments in breaking bad because of this poor judgement.

sitting down (at home or a friends house) ever since I reinstalled a toilet seat, oh the horror.

Also whilst sitting down sometimes I imagine myself as a helicopter and my dick is the gatling gun that shoots villains on the ground.

Guest ruiagnelo

pic please!

i was actually able to find it online. apparently they have it on the buses in berlin:

pee.jpg

actually i can understand it from an hygienic point of view. there is no splash which is kind of the reason why male public bathrooms are nasty as fuck.

but it is surprising that it is actually shown on public buses.

half the time i piss in the sink. cool?

cool

as a 6'4" gentleman I also enjoy pissing in the sink, it's as though it was made for me and the closest thing to a public urinal in the home. I always tried to disguise the fact from my gf by turning on the water while doing it, and being careful to rinse away any errant yellow droplets afterwards. But she figured it out anyway, so now I'm back to spattering all over the toilet seat. I can't imagine she likes that any better, but that's what she gets....

standing everywhere in public

sit down sometimes at home

mostly if i get up at 3am to take a piss

if i just woke up and i take a drastically long piss, ill sometimes get light headed standing up so long / little dizzy

also, if i sit down i dont have to turn the light on. turn the light on and instantly woken up / hard to get back to sleep

automated

I just lie on the floormat and unfurl my schlong just over the lip of the toilet seat, let it drain in that way. Sometimes I'll just fall asleep right there on the floor, wake up, piss a little more, go back to sleep, etc.

I have a mate who has 20 or so piercings in, thru and around his cock i.e. Prince Albert ect

as a result he never drinks more than one pint and has to sit when taking a piss as apparently it's like a garden sprinkler and very messy

standing when peeing is a mans god given privilege however the hygiene of the splash is a sad reality

I remember being on a staff doo and having to pee next to a stinky old work colleague who was so fucked he was just dribbling on the floor between his feet, covering his own feet in piss and splashing all over my very absorbent suede Airwalks, not cool :dry:

someone had a quote in their sig of me sayin something like 'appropriate time for a sit-down piss', but i only remember the quote-im curious what situation i was talking about

Archived