IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kymppinetti

Have been getting into the books and thinking about the R+L=J angle, which is about as plausible as these theories get without being directly confirmed. there's some connection between all the Starks and their Direwolves but I don't expect Jon to warg himself into Ghost, it can only possibly be a huge deal if Jon is resurrected by Melisandre since that would mean futurely

that Jon has a claim to the throne if he is descended from a Targaryen and a Stark

It would be a very short warging in my opinion, just to save him. The show could even skip it.

I heard the resurrection process fucks with people's personality so a short term warging is certainly a possibility. It still makes me wonder if that twinkling in his eyes were an indication of that or a sign of his

Targaryen blood

Thought about that twinkling too ! But I didn't came to the same conclusion as you, I just thought it meant his soul left his body. Like, for some specific place. Because why would you even show this if it didn't have a special meaning (other than typical GoT sadism, oh well) ?

beric was raised six times and still remain sane. i doubt one time could effect much.

beric was raised six times and still remain sane. i doubt one time could effect much.

it also depends on how long they were dead before they were revived, in the other case (which was skipped from the show, only in the books - so far at least, so I won't spoil it) the results were a bit different!

Guest kymppinetti

but one thing is tricky though. thoros was able to raise beric, cos they were best friend to each others. thoros didn't really believe the red god, he just said to words and beric was alive again. miracle happend (six times).

see 1:20

so how melisandre would be able wake jon. they hardly know each others. and stannis just died, her faith.

it also depends on how long they were dead before they were revived, in the other case (which was skipped from the show, only in the books - so far at least, so I won't spoil it) the results were a bit different!

oh. i forgot that one. :D

• 3 weeks later...

i didn't care enough to watch the star wars panel interview, just the start of it was some dude sucking up to JJ and i was outter there, and listening to actors have opinions always sucks, but this one seemed more fun. It's intresting seeing them out of character.

Guest kymppinetti

Natalie Dormer has an original Blade Runner poster and a Dune tattoo? Swoon

she's such a nerd. hahaha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sounds like the next book might actually come out just before the new season starts, he's cutting it close though. The following book certainly won't though, don't know if the season after next is due to be the last or whether they can get a few seasons out of The Winds of Winter.

Archived