IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

Well, seems the writers paid heed to WATMM - episode 3 was better. Not quite as jumpy, better dialogue and more engagement with the characters.

Clearly Rickon Stark is rekt.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where be my boy Little Finger? I feel like he has vanished, but will hopefully return post-credits after the last episode when everyone is dead except for him, laughing on a pile of gold.

Pycelle's scared fart was the highlight of the episode.

Indeed. Had me in stitches as I didn't expect it at all.

The Tower of Joy was a very teasing scene too. Circling close to a (theoretical) prophecy there.

Where be my boy Little Finger? I feel like he has vanished, but will hopefully return post-credits after the last episode when everyone is dead except for him, laughing on a pile of gold.

Hah. He was in a recent "next time on GoT" teaser though wasn't he?

So far the two first episodes of season 6 have been more entertaining than all of season 5 to me. I thought maybe I was done with this show, but nope. Back in!

yep. high expectations are high. finally proving/discarding some theories about the plot (books) this season? if so, this is going to be interesting, at least.

yeah my wife is a lot more aware of plot theories and hunches in general than I am, and has a lot more knowledge of expanded and additional plots from the book, so I fill like a lot of scenes are actually foreshadowing some big convergences.

like...

the screams of Lyanna from the tower in the flashback with Ned are likely her giving birth to jon snow, not her being killed or tortured

but that said i totally understand the disjointed chaos of so many storylines, every other scene is either "who is this dude?" or "oh yeah, this guy/gal, totally forgot about them"

the frequent casting changes of some secondary characters early on didn't help either

All those widows are going to be hot, under-30 lesbians, man. It's GoT.

if it was season 1, the forecast for ass n' titties has been a lot less likely for a few seasons now

How is it slow? Snow back to life and backing down as the leader bloke, the young Stark popping up, the hint to a characters lineage, etc etc, you're chatting shit bruv.

Yeah, I'm thinking this season has been plowing through shit at full blast. Last season felt like it was going nowhere to me. Idunno. I'm happy with it.

Word. This season has been giving us loads of information that goes even beyond the book and revealing possible future plot lines and so forth. It feels fast flowing in that sense. It doesn't feel like one of those shows where the producers have an idea of where they want the season to go and slowly get to the point.

Pycelle farts too. Classic.

Well, seems the writers paid heed to WATMM - episode 3 was better. Not quite as jumpy, better dialogue and more engagement with the characters.

Clearly Rickon Stark is rekt.

yes and yes!

New season has been good and well paced, a bit predictable unfortunately. God damn it, I just want the Hound to return.

Word. This season has been giving us loads of information that goes even beyond the book and revealing possible future plot lines and so forth. It feels fast flowing in that sense. It doesn't feel like one of those shows where the producers have an idea of where they want the season to go and slowly get to the point.

Pycelle farts too. Classic.

yeah taken 6 seasons for the 1st fart, far too long await

hound would be great :cattears: also wheres bron?

And not every scene has to the promise of a future scene.

I'd like it more if every ep focused on less (even as few as one) characters and moved their plot (if there's even one) along.

even though its a great story, it really doesn't lend itself to the one a week format. It makes me yearn for netflix's blast out a season in one go system.

that ep wasn't very hot in itself innit, but this season should have some serious slaughtering at some point..

Lannisters vs the monks,

the Sansa vs Ramsey,

Theon & his sister vs dunno,

Khaleesi probably too..

yea that was one fine moment, it's been a while that this happened, but the rest of the ep was a bit snory imo, but for setting up future stuff it did its job okay I thought...

that ep wasn't very hot in itself

Bruh. Khaleesi and her titties straight up emerged from fire.

Straight up fyah.

How pissed off is she going to be at tyrian for dealing with the masters.

It'll be Jon Snow and the Wildlings, the Knights of the Vale, Theon Greyjoy's Sister vs. the Flayed Man. (Sounds like a festival lineup).

Archived