IGNORED

Metal Appreciation Thread!

Guest Al5x

i'm not that much into metal but the other day i listened to this and i really really like it, but then the rest of the songs the from the album, apart from magma, he sings like a new metal dude and i kinda h8 it... do they have an album made entirely of this kind of vocals? these 2 songs are really cool... the shooting star has a doom metal feeling to it... i also dig these monolord guys, recommend me stuff like this please...

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 1

Genghis Tron has been teasing a reunion on Facebook this week!!!... Hopefully this means new music coming soon, I've fucking missed these guys!

https://metalinjection.net/news/genghis-tron-appears-to-be-teasing-a-reunion?fbclid=IwAR03zjIOaFjutZ601lRN0EgkPctkBo-lZcXrtiYZuDzBZvZfyk2akJJ3Fb4

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Candiru said:

This is one of my favorite albums ever. 

There’s a superb Ltd edition repress from 2018 with a new artwork but the discogs price are insane. Best album from the memoria vetusta trilogy indeed.