IGNORED

Unreleased AFX flacs

cern

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Squawk2

Yeah.. we all know the quality stinks and fuck flac etc.. But let's discuss the music itself!

have any favourite track?

:happy:

I like track number 2

Lol, you're going to get banned, dude.

Really though, these tracks are very hit or miss for me. I don't see why Joyrex is being so whiny about the discussion of them, but he obviously has his reasons.

Guest griever

the thread was closed because the TRACKS themselves were posted. anyway, don't get the euphoria, just a bunch of experiments.

cern's Profile

Group: Banned

Active Posts:296 (0.24 per day)

Profile Views:1813

that's not good... what if he just missed what Joyrex said yesterday?? it's not very fair that he got banned, imo. unless he did see what was said, and made the thread anyway..

Guest ruiagnelo

cern's Profile

that's not good... what if he just missed what Joyrex said yesterday?? it's not very fair that he got banned, imo. unless he did see what was said, and made the thread anyway..

just joking around mate :tongue:

but JR sure looks pissed

cern's Profile

just joking around mate :tongue:

but JR sure looks pissed

oh!

I think we should be allowed to discuss this stuff, just as we can discuss any shitty bootleg or youtube clip.

Why? Those flac tracks can't be that secret!

:trashbear:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/63439-unreleased-afx-flacs/page__view__findpost__p__1507143

Joyrex (Site Administrator)

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: It was closed (like this topic is) because I deemed it to be so, as there's no "discussion" about these tracks other than the thread explaining their origin, etc. and invariably people ask for links to the tracks, etc. DO NOT start another thread - if somebody does, they'll be banned.

In B4 ban.

Guest hahathhat

this is the most exciting aphex-thing to happen in months. it's absurd to not want to pick it apart. what else is there, another thread about whether aphex is the tuss?

i think he's just scared of the download links showing up again!! i'm happy to respect that and not put up a link... but closing the threads is just asking for drama.

to get back on topic, what's everyone's favorite eq combo for cleaning this up???

Yahhh, in b4 lock. Not to be a buzzkill but, although I agree this very exciting, JR is just trying to do some damage control on this. It's his board, and if he's asked us to respect his decision to not post about this, we can all easily jump over to xlt where they don't really seem to give a fuck. . . . about their outdated forum format I mean. . . . :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Ranky Redlof

I'm guessing Joyrex had some angry e-mail from the king?

Or just too much Taco Bell?

also why was that karkamusic(or something like that) guy banned?

DRAMA FTW...

I'm not so up on my Ventolin-era Aphex .. which of these tracks are versions of other tracks again? And which other tracks?

Anyway, I don't mind the quality so much. I like the fact that it sounds bootleggy, and have been listening with no EQ. EQ probably wouldn't help these "problems" anyway.

Archived