IGNORED

Plaid - Now Playing...

magdog

There's a video of gangnam style with the music, just sound effects. Pretty funny.

oh i dont know which video youre mentioning.....

but i just love this, esp when it kicks in right at 3:00...

Edited by theplaided

• 2 weeks later...

Terminal are great.. came by them through some punk friends of mine.. both are now dead :(

We would mix this style of heavy reverb UK punk down with acid, deep techno and all other kinds of effects and drone sounds during the early 90's... sounded fucking amazing!

Terminal are great.. came by them through some punk friends of mine.. both are now dead :(

We would mix this style of heavy reverb UK punk down with acid, deep techno and all other kinds of effects and drone sounds during the early 90's... sounded fucking amazing!

great idea!!

*wonders if Nicolette's bosoms are that big in real life...* :smile:

and Hi Maggy Dog and Baris thePlaided man, hope you're both well. :)

oh, also, this 'Mish' guy is insteresting!

hey yes, hi Sirch. the mish guy [of BG origin/living in NL/ making his life as an engineer/ liking to shoot pics with girls] is interesting cause he has great taste in music to intruduce me to sunken foal and such. and that he produces his own music and is a great Plaid fan. besides, no one ever but he, ever had the guts to mess around with Plaid tracks to remix them (well apart from that cignols remix of Plaid - Stills). whatever, his obsession with Plaid - Mer Sea tells me he's a decent Plaid fan who can read Plaid.

cheers fellows!

edit: oh shit! that remix album of Tekkon Kinkreet, i totally forgot about it! (facepalm)
but that one was commercial, anyways.

Edited by theplaided

Hi sirch, i'm well and good thanks mate.. hope you're good.

Staying in trying to survive the snow and cold atm, brrrrrrrrrrr it's f,f,f freezin intit!

I'm sure Nicolette's baps would keep us all warm :)

Hahahahahahaha!! i'm sure they would! lol ;)

yeah, tis freezin mate! but I don't mind it. just whack a jumper and slippers on and turn the heating up a bit. thankfully! :)

it's better than it being all wet n muddy, anyway, imho. just would be nice to sometimes get it in December, instead of always in January!

...listen to us, we're so British, talkin bout the weather! haha :)

I don't mind the snow as long as i can avoid it stay in and keep warm.. in other words i can't stand the blummin cold and snow :)

Got me slippers, extra fleece with a hot cuppa tea listening to 313 techno! So yeah, things aren't that bad mate :)

Prefer the snow coming in late winter myself, then we have less chance of having anymore!

Spring in next up and that's my favourite season of the year!!!

'mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and some sunny spells (and thunder & lightening)'. that is the UK most of the time, and I don't mind it one bit :)

heat waves can do one, though. fuck heat waves!

'mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and some sunny spells (and thunder & lightening)'. that is the UK most of the time, and I don't mind it one bit :)

heat waves can do one, though. fuck heat waves!

good ;)

• 2 weeks later...

i had a dream last night in which andy sent me an email with a link to an old, unreleased remix they'd done of a lee perry track

you reading this andy!? make my dream a reality!

Edited by moonside