IGNORED

Plaid - Now Playing...

magdog

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sirch

I like this a lot more now the more i've listened to it.

wow! interesting video! is this taken from a film? or is it the official video?

i'd be well impressed if it was the official vid. even though i don't know what any of it means! haha :)

but it looks interesting.

recent Plaid works are so great, yes ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9l2RgLkAfI

hmmm, he's quite a bit off there, ? lol

@ sirch, not sure if the Craft Nine video is official, i agree though it is very interesting, and i don't have a clue what it means either :) but it does look like some of Plaid's earlier videos.

@ theplaided, thanks for posting 'Barbola Work', it makes me wanna listen to Spanners again!

Guest sirch

"now playing" the unknown from the Toronto, 1997 thing, now, just to hear it go wild and digital right after 4:50 woooo hoooo!!!!

yup. ^ wicked track. but that was written/engineered/sampled/arranged/produced/span wild and live by Mr Ken Downie.

not Plaid :) (just so you know. but you should know/remember this anyway. but just so you know) ;)

Plaid had long since left The Black Dog in 1997. just so you know. ;)

Listened to the Toronto thing last night.. one of the last true great things Ken Dog did after splitting with Ed&Andy Dog.

I still wanna here The Black Dog “The Equinox Mix”.

Artist: The Black Dog

Title: The Equinox Mix (Various)

Host: Demon Internet / Various

Session: 21st March 1997

[ A special 21 minute mix of exclusive material to celebrate the Vernal Equinox. Broadcast worldwide via Demon Internet's Real Audio Server for a period of 72 hours and by Radio Stations throughout Europe (on 21st March only). Hopefully a lot of people managed to tape it, because you won't be hearing it again. ]

00: The Black Dog “The Equinox Mix”

from > link

"now playing" the unknown from the Toronto, 1997 thing, now, just to hear it go wild and digital right after 4:50 woooo hoooo!!!!

yup. ^ wicked track. but that was written/engineered/sampled/arranged/produced/span wild and live by Mr Ken Downie.

not Plaid :) (just so you know. but you should know/remember this anyway. but just so you know) ;)

well i had kind of "sensed" that it was majorly a Ken Downie track, but still i had some ideas that, the track could have been produced before Plaid left the Black Dog, so Plaid dudes might have sth in that, too...but no? hmm :// bad.

and just like when Depeche Mode performs policy of truth live at some concert now, it wouldnt mean they wrote it in 2012, right? :P

Edited by theplaided

Guest sirch

well i had kind of "sensed" that it was majorly a Ken Downie track, but still i had some ideas that, the track could have been produced before Plaid left the Black Dog, so Plaid dudes might have sth in that, too...but no? hmm :// bad.

it's possible i guess.

i was just messing anyway, plaided man. :) i thought you knew already about the Tornoto gig, etc. etc.

Edited by sirch