IGNORED

fav Plaid remixes that are so precious to me

theplaided

Sun Electric - Tee (Plaid remix)

Blenderoid - Monkey Jip (Plaid remix)

Cube Juice - Half (Plaid remix)

the Collectors - Maya ii (Plaid remix)

Coppe - Jan & Jeff & Jungle Curry (Plaid & Coppe)

Tim Hutton - Colours (Plaid remix)

the Irresistable Force - Fish Dances (Plaid remix)

Atypic - Everything (not a remix, this is Andy's work)

Mudbomb (Plaid plus one)

Plaid - Diamonds (not a remix)

^^ that bassline is very very good. really like that. very Pauly Macca! :)

i know, its been stuck in my head all week. can't stop listening! i'd sure like a less distorted version of this...

• 2 weeks later...

Has to be one of my favorite Plaid remixes. Thing is, Fish Dances was one of the first tracks i downloaded on napster (when it was free) but, i must have lost/deleted it when changing hard drives about 8 years ago... only realized whist browsing through theplaided's youtube vids a few mouths ago that i was missing the track.. so thanks themainplaidedman!

Guest sirch

I like that mix so much because of the memories attached to it i think, aswell as it being a bloody good tune,

completely different to the original! from what i remember. - a whole new Plaid track in itself really.

also like this one a lot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xagPA-DKrS8

and their Atom Heart mix is lovely, too,... but i can't find it on youtube... so, Mr. Plaided? this job now falls to you mate.. heheh :)

Guest sirch

and yes! the "lune noire" !!

i do really like this one even tho i dissed it before, but it just reminds me of a weird time in my life. like music can do, just like smells, take your mind back in time.

it's a wicked mix, though. but it's a dark one for me... but in good and bad ways. not all bad :) 2004/5 was weird, tho.

Guest sirch

The Metro Dade remix is a great one. I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet, it might have been the first remix I heard of theirs:

ah yes, that's a good one!

probably nobody's mentioned it yet cos there's just so many good mixes out there by them. i forget about some of them cos there's literally hundreds!

somebody should compile all their remixes into one huge collection in chronological order, with dates and any info available on them. a bit like that Autechre Laxir thing.

The Metro Dade remix is a great one. I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet, it might have been the first remix I heard of theirs:

well of course no one(including me)didnt mention of this great Plaid remix so far, because; as for my side, my aim of starting this topic was to introduce "less known" great Plaid remixes to audiences. of course metro dade remix is great but it is already widely known cause it was on an album :) and what about goldfrapp - utopia remix then??

tsk tsk tsk, you people are not reading topic names..

and yes! the "lune noire" !!

i do really like this one even tho i dissed it before, but it just reminds me of a weird time in my life. like music can do, just like smells, take your mind back in time.

it's a wicked mix, though. but it's a dark one for me... but in good and bad ways. not all bad :) 2004/5 was weird, tho.

same here, at first i so much hated this and hated too the fact that how come there s a plaid remix that i "cant" enjoy :S but then with time,, i can say this is definitely among the top Plaid works for me ;)

yes very dark indeed but also i find it very aggressive and free,,,, yet very organised..

ah yes, that's a good one!

probably nobody's mentioned it yet cos there's just so many good mixes out there by them. i forget about some of them cos there's literally hundreds!

somebody should compile all their remixes into one huge collection in chronological order, with dates and any info available on them. a bit like that Autechre Laxir thing.

i could do it with pleasure , of course if some people started,,,,,, paying me,,, you know :P

Archived