IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest disparaissant

i have a freezer full of salmon and i dont eat fish

its my flatmate's salmon

he doesn't know what to do with it

it's like 5 lbs, too.

so it takes up a significant amount of space.

omg you guys have been neighbors this whole time and didn't even know it.

I didn't like how my last recording sounded all that much, which would be fine since it's not finished, but the aspects I didn't like were aspects which I had hoped were finished and rad.

It started out as 1 huge cut of salmon - let the whole thing thaw out so could cut it into smaller pieces and refreeze (yea I know you shouldn't really do that, fuck it). I have to be creative from now on otherwise will get sick of it

theres no interesting stuff on the net

The trick is to click on the tiny π symbol on the bottom right corner of the net. Then things start to get interesting..

Edited by roasty

I had a poop today that was the antithesis of the clean break, someone might as well have just spackled my asscrack with chocolate cake frosting. Plus this happened at the office, where I had to use the institutional grade 80-grit sandpaper that passes for TP.

Another messy explosion again this evening only this time I bogarted a baby wipe from our 9-m.o.'s room. Plus I took a shower that I had planned on taking anyway.

My kitten will shit in his litter box three or four times in a row, then the next three or four times he'll just shit anywhere on the bathroom floor. He's on a bathroom floor streak :facepalm: at the moment. On an up note, I swear his shit no longer stinks half as bad as it used to... but that could just mean I'm getting used to everything smelling like shit.

i've been using honey lately as an "alternative sweetener," thinking it was better for me than refined sugar and especially HFCS. but a few days ago i found out honey is almost 50% fructose, and most other sweeteners are similar! so i've decided to just stop sweetening things.

tldr: i'm a credulous hippy and my coffee sucks today

My kitten will shit in his litter box three or four times in a row, then the next three or four times he'll just shit anywhere on the bathroom floor. He's on a bathroom floor streak :facepalm: at the moment. On an up note, I swear his shit no longer stinks half as bad as it used to... but that could just mean I'm getting used to everything smelling like shit.

I think what you should do at this point in the game is take a big shit right on your cat and show him who is boss.

Edited by baph

omg you guys have been neighbors this whole time and didn't even know it.

Fuck, that was meant to say roommates and because it didn't my one liner fell flat. FML.

I think what you should do at this point in the game is take a big shit right on your cat and show him who is boss.

I have mentioned that very thing to my girlfriend numerous times since this thing started... and she hasn't objected so we'll see.