IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i can't get comfy in my chair.

you should buy a comfy chair. guaranteed comfy every time.

haha yes i should, this one's old and peeling. pretty sure it's made out of brick too :(

Guest Enter a new display name

I have only spent less than two hours on homework so far this semester because I lack motivation.

i couldn't live with myself if i didn't ask you for a link to this holographic nail polish. acquiring this would please Lady Alcofribas immensely.

it's called "make a comet-ment" (lol). the brand is nicole by opi.

guys wearing nail polish? :wub:

My coffee's getting cold and I only poured what seems like 5 minutes ago. Potential FWP #2 is time is moving forward way faster than my sense of time passing would suggest, and the next 10 years are going to fly by in a blur of wasted potential.

I think you may have missed the pretext for my comment

but I was joking anyway, so sure, i'll take on another imaginary fwp and say that sex makes me shit

so I usually drive over to zephyr's place after getting laid and just crap on his bathroom floor.

real FWP: i'm seriously broke and am running out of ways to make ends meet, and may have to drop out of college for a while to be able to work enough just to go back to college, and even then i'll be broke as hell. good times

Edited by luke viia

I'm forced to shell out upwards 250 bucks for a session of 100 lashings at my local dominatrix and now I hear that some saudi woman is getting the treatment free of charge? Gosh what a swizz.