IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Why is there nothing on your 'prog-pop' bandcamp? I want to hear some!

Shiiiiit.... thought I already fixed the url on my sig!

It's https://solipsisband.bandcamp.com/

Thanks for the interest!

This is really amazing!

Reminds me of my favourite songwriter in the world, and good friend, Luke:

https://soundcloud.com/turningviolet

Edited by modey

can someone please live my life for me for the next 30 days? take over the controls while I go for an extended break? I promise I'll return the favour.

this would be an interesting service, but would probably be cooler in a movie or tv show than reality.

Honestly though, I kinda wish I could. Sorry you are going through this. Keep showing up - you're important.

can someone please live my life for me for the next 30 days? take over the controls while I go for an extended break? I promise I'll return the favour.

this would be an interesting service, but would probably be cooler in a movie or tv show than reality.

Honestly though, I kinda wish I could. Sorry you are going through this. Keep showing up - you're important.

admit it, you´re just afraid of cleaning his popola.

Why is there nothing on your 'prog-pop' bandcamp? I want to hear some!

Shiiiiit.... thought I already fixed the url on my sig!

It's https://solipsisband.bandcamp.com/

Thanks for the interest!

This is really amazing!

Reminds me of my favourite songwriter in the world, and good friend, Luke:

https://soundcloud.com/turningviolet

Thanks for the kind words! I've got another album almost complete, this time with a full band and name change: Speak In Tongues. The plan is to release it on New Years day as a pay-what-you-want bandcamp release.

This Turning Violet guy does seem to be drawn to a lot of the same chord changes and feels that I am. Can't go wrong with minors and diminisheds! And then just when your audience is on the brink of depression, throw 'em a swing rhythm. I like it!

admit it, you´re just afraid of cleaning his popola.

hey I'm WATMM's number one advocate of clean popola, you think I can't sort out my own?

*gets down to business*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kukg-BnyuGI

Edited by usagi

Guest jasondonervan

For the last half an hour or so I thought there was something wrong with my desktop PC, as I kept hearing a faint rattling noise. There's me applying pressure all over the case to see if it's a loose panel or whatever inside, but it just kept happening.

Turns out it was the sound of a distant worksaw being operated down the street, drifting through an open window in another room. :facepalm:

For the last half an hour or so I thought there was something wrong with my desktop PC, as I kept hearing a faint rattling noise. There's me applying pressure all over the case to see if it's a loose panel or whatever inside, but it just kept happening.

Turns out it was the sound of a distant worksaw being operated down the street, drifting through an open window in another room. :facepalm:

lol i believe autechre employs this technique in their mixes

Our net has been throttled till the first of next month. But what about my shows on my day orf. Bah!! /spends time posting up holiday pics to watmm instead.

guy at work keeps giving me donuts. i'm trying to eat healthy but... i can't say no. :emb:

Is he gonna ask you out or what. He's been doing this for ages now. Then again, this is just one of those office things isn't it, people that have their thing, wot they do. His is doughnuts.

guy at work keeps giving me donuts. i'm trying to eat healthy but... i can't say no. :emb:

Is he gonna ask you out or what. He's been doing this for ages now. Then again, this is just one of those office things isn't it, people that have their thing, wot they do. His is doughnuts.

lol! he's just the donut guy. showing me love through donuts. it's far less awkward than getting asked out by the other office bods (a regular thing). :facepalm:

My cat keeps my girlfriend and me up at night by meowing for no apparent reason, jumps in bed, pitterpatters, lays down and purrs in my face looking like this:

jufk.jpg

Now I'm tired at work. What a cunt.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

lol

I just tried to log in to Facebook and the whole thing seems to be completely fucked. Can't do anything. Can't scroll. Can't press like buttons. Can't type stupid things anywhere. Feel anxiety. Am scared. Hold me.

Just violently failed a civil service interview. It's not too bad because I wasn't enormously invested in getting this particular job anyway, but apparently I just cannot talk upbeat business bullshit and bureaucracy crap to save my life.

Neither can I, m8. Neither can I.

Guest Frankie5fingers

have a presentation that i gotta give in 2 hours, normally i wouldnt care too much but if i bomb this one i lose my job. :wtf:

Edited by Frankie5fingers

Left the butter out cos it was getting cold, you know, it's nice to act according to perceived trends, have your butter ready to go. Yesterday hit 90 degrees and the butter got really soft. Used it anyway because I like a little pat of it in my Cream of Wheat, which I had for dinner last night with my wife. The butter is back in the fridge, but I woke up feeling a little weird, kind an achy throat. Not the esophagus, just the inner neck/throat(?) muscles. Feeling okay, but could be better.

Also, the water I am drinking right now is room temperature, and I had to carry it up to my office (1 gallon jug!). It's usually cold since I keep it in the mini fridge, but I was thirsty and couldn't wait for it to cool down, plus I don't have easy access to ice. It's in the lounge on the floor above me, but I rarely go up there. It could actually be a nice place though. That is another problem: the lounge has potential to be a chill hangout but it is just not there yet and I don't know anyone in the building who will help me get it there.