IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I feel stupid for not trying harder with a lovely lady I met tonight.

also being in gay bars and dancing to gay bar music, while a shitload of fun, presents a raft of FWPs.

11-beagle-tilted-head-lgn.jpg

Like what?

thought I was in the Cute Pictures thread for a moment. dog = adorbz.

uh yeah, I guess they're not problem problems, but like, I was hit on by a big scary Islander dude in a wifebeater (grabbed me by the wrist), fled from the 'toilets' when I saw it was just a cramped room with a pisser and multiple guys crammed into that space waiting and watching intently, saw extremely buff couples with their tops off grinding and kissing with hands down pants... all of which I can deal with really, but playing Funkytown? that I cannot deal with.

they should've fuckin' played this, I woulda lost my shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

I still had a blast though and would go back with the same crew of friends. one of my gay friends hated the place and called it "tragic", he refused to dance and sat in the corner laughing at the rest of us the whole time. he has good taste, I guess.

lol^

This is (I think) the 6th weekend in a row that I've promised myself I will spend entirely doing music and art things.

Halfway through this weekend and I have done nothing but hang out in chat, drink whisky and listen to records. Oh and a bit of reading.

Need to increase my productivity yo.

The Euphonix controllers are shit since updating the firmware and software. Losing connections, losing fader assignments, all with the director waiting. It's been 3 months and Avid hasn't done anything. They're slower than any other software company I know when it comes to fixing their show stopping bugs.

I feel stupid for not trying harder with a lovely lady I met tonight.

also being in gay bars and dancing to gay bar music, while a shitload of fun, presents a raft of FWPs.

11-beagle-tilted-head-lgn.jpg

Like what?

thought I was in the Cute Pictures thread for a moment. dog = adorbz.

uh yeah, I guess they're not problem problems, but like, I was hit on by a big scary Islander dude in a wifebeater (grabbed me by the wrist), fled from the 'toilets' when I saw it was just a cramped room with a pisser and multiple guys crammed into that space waiting and watching intently, saw extremely buff couples with their tops off grinding and kissing with hands down pants... all of which I can deal with really, but playing Funkytown? that I cannot deal with.

they should've fuckin' played this, I woulda lost my shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

I still had a blast though and would go back with the same crew of friends. one of my gay friends hated the place and called it "tragic", he refused to dance and sat in the corner laughing at the rest of us the whole time. he has good taste, I guess.

I have only found one gay bar that is not gaudy or kitsch or full of naked people, just a quiet place that serves beer and has an aquarium for a bar.

I don't feel the same amazement I used to have back in my teenage years (like 2 years ago) when discovering music... I haven't download/bought NOTHING new, fucking NOTHING, when back in the days I saturated dozens of CDs with music and every HD I could get... Now, now I don't. I simply don't feel the same magic...

(OST for this post)

Edited by logakght

bout to seriously bomb a physics exam i am not prepared for. i'm talking really bombing this thing, no chance in hell i'll pass. been staring at the practice exam he let us look over and i can't answer a single question on it without looking it up. electromagnetism + not studying was a very bad plan. :facepalm:

I don't feel the same amazement I used to have back in my teenage years (like 2 years ago) when discovering music... I haven't download/bought NOTHING new, fucking NOTHING, when back in the days I saturated dozens of CDs with music and every HD I could get... Now, now I don't. I simply don't feel the same magic...

(OST for this post)

Don't fret. That will happen. You just have to discover music differently than when you're in your mid-teens. That magic can't be rekindled fully, but it can evolve to something equally satisfying. Listen to all types of music indiscriminately and you'll find something exciting.

My left ankle is acting up whenever I walk on it, since yesterday. Wonder if it has anything to do with when I sprained it in Japan back in July 2008. Probably some residual scar tissue.

Just rip an AC cord out of the projector, tape it to a red magnet, drop the mic, and walk out. Easy A.

lol should have, but instead i just went in and quietly failed the exam. feels bad man. we get to drop one of our 5 tests at the end though so as long as i don't do it again i should be good :cisfor:

(OST for this post)

I've been feeling the same lately. That said, I recently discovered Testament after assuming they were just a cheesy heavy metal band and am getting some of that teenage giddy excitement again.

so i purchased a brand new sparkling subwoofer and the thing arrived today at the shop so me and the wife rush to the shop, we unbox that shit plug it in the amp put on a fat basstrack to test it

it wubbed for about 5seconds, then suddenly it goes "plonk"

tried everything but nothing comes out, god, i'm so fucking piss and sad

tomorrow i'll return it and they'll better give me another one hellfuck!!!

so fucking piss and sad

42916-Robert-Downey-Jr-clapping-and-ZwX5

sympathies though

you're married? I thought you were a 19 yr old stoner

Edited by usagi

i'm 32 this year and people think i'm a 19year old stoner god pliss no!!

what if u r a 19 year old stoner, smoking spaceweed for the first time, & you just got so stoned you've created a pocket dimension in which all moments of all your potential lives take place at once & everything is a reflection of your own birth/death?

cuz i hear they have some mad reef in hellgium, bet it could do that

Edited by Cryptowen

^^ lol

fwp I'm at a major career crossroad here. My education is in accounting but I'm mid-sr management (background is manufacturing and logistics/3pl/ltl). So I either have to take a huge pay drop to start at the bottom of the accounting ladder. Or do I keep on my management track and try and get into a CFO position 10 years from now or something? =/

=(

watmm pls advise

Edited by StephenG