IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Tonight I ate a giant pizza, watched 4 episodes of the worst reality show, and then one episode of snigger reality show. I’m doomed.

That's how I'm feeling today.

Spread out, get cozy, let the greasy goodness digest. Throw on some tunes or a crappy movie. 

Embrace it. 

Reminds me, there was this party store on my local high street when I was a teen. Sold all balloons and streamers and fancy dress and all that guff. It was called SNIGGERS. On of those signs with large fixed plastic letters in multiple colours.

I always joked that one day I'd steal the 'S'. Then someone did. I remember my sister called me and asked if I'd done it.

...something as innocuous as a text reply received two hours late becomes this huge deal...

Ah fuck, this is starting to happen.  Big mistake texting her soon after waking.  Now my attention's focused there.  Stupid...  I mean, a text received 2 hours late is not a big deal, but the fact that I'm even thinking about texts is a problem.  It should not factor into one's daily life.  There's shit to do, gawdammit!

*and I second Bulk's query.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Reminds me, there was this party store on my local high street when I was a teen. Sold all balloons and streamers and fancy dress and all that guff. It was called SNIGGERS. On of those signs with large fixed plastic letters in multiple colours.

I always joked that one day I'd steal the 'S'. Then someone did. I remember my sister called me and asked if I'd done it.

I don't see what's so funny about stealing the S and making it read SNIGGER, still pretty obvious what the place is just without the implied possessive. NBD IMHO M9

:emotawesomepm9: