stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

It's my bday today but i have a cold so i'm at home watching Netflix

Netflix & chill?

:dadjoke:  :dadjoke:  :dadjoke:  :dadjoke:

happy bday tho! not the best maybe but still hope you enjoy it

Happy birthday Yekky!

Sorry you feel Yucky. =/

thanks you two. i had plans to go out tonight but that's not going to happen. i'm having a leisurely day  :happy:

Evaluation assignment at work took twice as long as expected and now I feel like the lead ahead on my workload I had is pretty much gone.

I saw some ad for an upcoming film called The Prodigy whilst waiting for a YouTube clip to load. Apparently it's about some exceptionally smart kid that ends up going on a murderous rampage. Gee whiz, I didn't see that one coming!

Seriously, fuck Hollywood. This is why I don't go see new movies anymore. Their writers can't write for shit. Hell, an 8-year-old can write a better story than that.

I saw some ad for an upcoming film called The Prodigy whilst waiting for a YouTube clip to load. Apparently it's about some exceptionally smart kid that ends up going on a murderous rampage. Gee whiz, I didn't see that one coming!

Seriously, fuck Hollywood. This is why I don't go see new movies anymore. Their writers can't write for shit. Hell, an 8-year-old can write a better story than that.

he's possessed by a bunch of demons or something.. i saw a bit of a preview as well. 

he's possessed by a bunch of demons or something.. i saw a bit of a preview as well. 

Sounds kinda like The Omen...

I was using a public washroom today, teenager comes out, i go in.. The smell! One of the worst smells I've ever had the joy to encounter. Smelled like stomach bile, acidic, like the guy in front of me just threw up, but far worse. I came home a while ago and am wearing different clothes but i can still smell it. Shit's fucked up.

There was this one time in the West Building of Oak Bay High School when the odour from the girls washroom managed to waft over that entire hallway.  Smelled like a sewer had exploded in there.  It was unfathomable to me that the stench of a single restroom could ever be that potent.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

There was this one time in the West Building of Oak Bay High School when the odour from the girls washroom managed to waft over that entire hallway. Smelled like a sewer had exploded in there. It was unfathomable to me that the stench of a single restroom could ever be that potent.

Lol!

And to think it might have been caused by one girl...

Edited by yek

he's going to break into your room & shit in your bed nowwww, all that absorbent bed linen will prove too much

silver lining - couple of hundred quid in cash in an envelope to the the right kind of psychopath tapped up @ yer nick - excreting neighbour who

God damnit, I just accidentally deleted hello spiral's post on my phone! Sorry, man. The delete button is right next to the "quote" button and it doesn't ask if you REALLY want to delete it.

Anyway, do all the people, you mentioned in your post, share one bathroom?

God damnit, I just accidentally deleted hello spiral's post on my phone! Sorry, man. The delete button is right next to the "quote" button and it doesn't ask if you REALLY want to delete it.

Anyway, do all the people, you mentioned in your post, share one bathroom?

Be honest, you've just gone mad with power.

Smelt my undies to see if I'd worn them before . Turns out I had.

Love it when this happens.

Imma type the fucking thing out again, u just wait and see 

*cracks knuckles*

Most-anticipated post 2019.

ok let's go:

Day before yesterday I had a shower. Filled sink with hot water in order to shave. Left bathroom for 2mins to towel off and put some pants on. In my room I hear someone open a door from far end of flat and come stomping down corridor towards me.

They walk past the bathroom nearest them and go into my recently vacated one. Door shuts and locks. Hear toilet seat go down. Great, they're having a shit in the hot steamy room I wish to shave in.

I dither about in my room, go on the net. Ten minutes later I hear the door open again and receding stomping. I rush and stick head around door but am too slow to catch who it was.

I walk into bathroom fearing the worst and I got it. Fucking stinks, can taste it. I go over to toilet..... they've not even fucking flushed. Toilet is full of semi liquid jobbies and used toilet paper, dry and on the surface, going up to the rim.

I come storming out of bathroom about to go knocking on doors. But stop myself and think.

I know it's not George, Bebe or Gautier as they're all at work. The Filipino guys in the room on the other side of the bathroom are not the culprits as they're too close, the sound wouldn't make sense.

It could only be one of Karl's extended fam, or the new Spanish people living in the front room near entrance.

I flush the toilet but like FUCK I'm using the toilet brush on the besmirched bowl.

I leave flat briefly to pick up some free newspapers from train station opposite to use in cat's litter tray. When I leave observe Spanish couple's windows are open and weed smoke is coming out.

Still not gonna knock and be all "did u just do a shit?"

I have to leave for a cinema date.

As I'm going out the door Karl walks in. I ask if anyone is in his room atm. He says no and is also unlocking his door with a key so I believe him.

I go back to my room quickly, and in true passive aggressive English fashion write a large post it note in bold black marker pen:

FLUSH THE TOILET

USE THE BRUSH!

I KNOW IT WAS YOU

Slap it on Spanish guy's door and leave

ok let's go:

Day before yesterday I had a shower. Filled sink with hot water in order to shave. Left bathroom for 2mins to towel off and put some pants on. In my room I hear someone open a door from far end of flat and come stomping down corridor towards me.

They walk past the bathroom nearest them and go into my recently vacated one. Door shuts and locks. Hear toilet seat go down. Great, they're having a shit in the hot steamy room I wish to shave in.

I dither about in my room, go on the net. Ten minutes later I hear the door open again and receding stomping. I rush and stick head around door but am too slow to catch who it was.

I walk into bathroom fearing the worst and I got it. Fucking stinks, can taste it. I go over to toilet..... they've not even fucking flushed. Toilet is full of semi liquid jobbies and used toilet paper, dry and on the surface, going up to the rim.

I come storming out of bathroom about to go knocking on doors. But stop myself and think.

I know it's not George, Bebe or Gautier as they're all at work. The Filipino guys in the room on the other side of the bathroom are not the culprits as they're too close, the sound wouldn't make sense.

It could only be one of Karl's extended fam, or the new Spanish people living in the front room near entrance.

I flush the toilet but like FUCK I'm using the toilet brush on the besmirched bowl.

I leave flat briefly to pick up some free newspapers from train station opposite to use in cat's litter tray. When I leave observe Spanish couple's windows are open and weed smoke is coming out.

Still not gonna knock and be all "did u just do a shit?"

I have to leave for a cinema date.

As I'm going out the door Karl walks in. I ask if anyone is in his room atm. He says no and is also unlocking his door with a key so I believe him.

I go back to my room quickly, and in true passive aggressive English fashion write a large post it note in bold black marker pen:

FLUSH THE TOILET

USE THE BRUSH!

I KNOW IT WAS YOU

Slap it on Spanish guy's door and leave

Amazing! I’m glad you could retell it!

But again, how many people use that bathroom? Sounds like he’ll on earth