IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

More like Austrfailia, amirite>

Made one of the best latte's I've ever had and now I'm anxious because it's probably not replicable.

It's cold as fucking balls here. Like catholic priest balls without any access to altar boys. Why couldn't the people who settled the capitol city here realize it was a shite place to do so.

Weird, I just started one as well. Not sure what to do with it now tho.

Let’s continue working on our tracks and then get immensely disappointed in ourselves when we get stuck and cry in each other’s arms.

edit: here’s my tune

Weird, I just started one as well. Not sure what to do with it now tho.

Let’s continue working on our tracks and then get immensely disappointed in ourselves when we get stuck and cry in each other’s arms.

edit: here’s my tune

Whoa, this is professional quality. I'd say that's a good start. Getting Prefuse 73 vibes for some reason, although this sounds more acoustic. But it's got nice flavor.

Mine sounds like muddy garbage in comparison lol

I must mention this youtube ad for landr.com while it's still fresh.  They got the dopiest guy to ramble on incoherently for maybe 5 minutes.  He had great quotes like "the sample is, um, like, um... the brain.  So like it's good to, um, use that to add, um, the body..."  It's amazing they allowed this guy to just go on unedited for a full 5 min while he basically had a stroke on camera, and then use that as their commercial.  Anyway... I hope everyone here gets a chance to see it one day.  My FWP is that no one was here to witness it with me. 

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

where's the youtube ad? Your link takes us to landr HQ.

I want to be embarassed for/at this guy. I've had a rough monday and need some cheap laughs.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

where's the youtube ad? Your link takes us to landr HQ.

I want to be embarassed for/at this guy. I've had a rough monday and need some cheap laughs.

i actually youtube'd a landr ad and watched a 4 minute ad waiting for the "sample is a brain" comment but it never camed so i watched that for nothing. 

this thread is now generating 1st world problems. 

Found it.

Now that I see the beginning of the vid, he doesn't seem half as dopey as I thought.  I feel like a bit of a dick now.  There was something about where they started him in the ad that made the whole thing seem hilarious to me.  It's not even 2 minutes long.  Basically I'm just a hyperbolic jackass.  But if you're still curious, the chunk I saw starts at 1:35.  Bring your expectations down though, I got way too excited:

https://youtu.be/YATYnN3R-eA?t=95

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Found it.

Now that I see the beginning of the vid, he doesn't seem half as dopey as I thought.  I feel like a bit of a dick now.  There was something about where they started him in the ad that made the whole thing seem hilarious to me.  It's not even 2 minutes long.  Basically I'm just a hyperbolic jackass.  But if you're still curious, the chunk I saw starts at 1:35.  Bring your expectations down though, I got way too excited:

https://youtu.be/YATYnN3R-eA?t=95

Good god, the mix in that video is... not good.

I designed a flyer for a show this Saturday but something got fucked up with the file, so I can't get them printed and it's too late to make another one