IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Do both . Do the knifing / threatening bit for the rush , and do the drugging to dispose of the evidence

But what should squee do for the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act?

after the drugging, dump a large mug of ice water (hold the ice) on the guy

Do both . Do the knifing / threatening bit for the rush , and do the drugging to dispose of the evidence

But what should squee do for the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act?

Make sure to drug the ice water as well.

I'd hav opted for ice water with ice, in secrete.

there's a tiny USB dongle that goes with my mouse/keyboard combo and when i was packing up I thought 'hm, this little thing magnetically attaches to the mouse but it might get lost, i should put it somewhere safe so i don't lose it whilst moving literally everything i own' but i forgot what i did after i had that thought and it's definitely not attached to the mouse so now i don't know if i actually lost it (gone) or if it's just hidden somewhere i thought would be 'safe' 

I found it at the bottom of a box of course, eventually. I know you were all very concerned about it and just trying to plan ways to kill a person as a way to distract.  :emotawesomepm9:

Replacement SFWP: Heater in my new place does its job well but it's fucking loud...sitting 4 feet from the TV and I have to about triple the volume just to hear it once the fan kicks in, kinda. Won't need a heater more than like 2 months out of the year of course since I'm in a subtropical climate. Problem is I'm assuming the AC is just as loud of course and that might be running for 6 months of the year.   :cisfor:

Had some excellent chilli for supper tonight but, god damn is it giving me some horrible gas now a couple hours later... the lingering type

Damn it guys, I've fallen really hard for a girl.  There's major sparks.  It's really bad timing.  I asked her if she wanted to keep hanging out after a show, and we kept hanging out for most of a good 6 days straight.  A REALLY good 6 days straight.  Had a couple days off now to sort of metabolize this experience somewhat and give her some much needed space.  But she asked me out again this Sat night so... man I'm excited, and nervous.  It's 5:30am and I can't sleep... which is a problem.  Also have had an extremely difficult time eating pretty much since this whole thing started.  Which is extremely unusual... like I've never experience a severe loss of appetite from an emotional experience until now, at least not that I can recall.  The problem I guess is that we've both acknowledged this is a bad time to start some serious romantic relationship, and have agreed that we shouldn't... but it seems to be happening anyway.  There's just this huge uncertainty, and potential for devastation.  Eek.  But aside from that it's just the best.  Haven't dated anyone since I broke up with my last GF about 3 years ago, and we were together for more than 10 years.  So, this is pretty huge for me.  I don't think I've ever felt such a deep and immediate connection with anyone before.  It's intense, and makes me a bit nervous really.  It's mostly amazing though... but trepidation!   It's like I've found the perfect match but there's the looming risk of her going "it just can't be" for whatever reason, any time.  Haha oh god I hope I can sleep soon.  Anyway, wish me luck.

Why's the timing bad?

I've tried losing my appetite before due to being completely out of over a girl so don't worry about it. Can't really explain what happened, but I didn't really feel like eating anything. I think two weeks went by before I got my appetite back. Before that I would just eat a bite every now and then.

She went through some very heavy shit recently, and it's still very fresh.  She's in a pretty vulnerable place.  So.  I need to respect that and try to do what's right.  I fear pushing things at this time in her life might not be the best thing for her mentally/emotionally, and she's aware of that too.  It really is quite a crazy set of circumstances, which I can't divulge much about on a forum like this.  Prob shouldn't have posted anything at all, but I'm quite sleep deprived and this is kind of all consuming at the moment.  Ha.  

She went through some very heavy shit recently, and it's still very fresh.  She's in a pretty vulnerable place.  So.  I need to respect that and try to do what's right.  I fear pushing things at this time in her life might not be the best thing for her mentally/emotionally, and she's aware of that too.  It really is quite a crazy set of circumstances, which I can't divulge much about on a forum like this.  Prob shouldn't have posted anything at all, but I'm quite sleep deprived and this is kind of all consuming at the moment.  Ha.  

That sounds like you guys both have a mature view of this - so just take it as it comes, don't push, and what happens will happen. Regardless, sounds like you guys are enjoying each others company , so that's always nice - seems more like a FWS tbqhbbq

GoFundMe gave me a refund for the money I donated to ChenGOD's friend's campaign. Wonder what happened.

Someone else here smacked a nut while dealing with a mosquito... possibly braintree? Anyway, just did the same thing but for no goddamn reason at all, By accident. I don't like it.

One time I was naked and in a good mood and said to my wife "damn im feeling good !" And started thrusting into the air and my balls swung up and I don't know what happened but they smacked into the inside of my leg and fuck did it hurt . My wife thought it was the funniest thing and regularly references it

@usagi

if only the dating thread hadnt been deleted

i answered the phone at work before we even opened and it was some guy starting a surorack modular company (because everyone starts a eurorack modular company) and he has an idea and wants feedback and wants to make an appointment then offers up 1 day in the next few weeks when he wants to make an appointment. i told him to send an email and we'll figure something out. 

his idea is some kind of acoustic device that interfaces with eurorack. i can't wait to shit on it. i'm in a terrible mood and frustrated by stupid shit. 

Yo BiG CHENgus, my very modest donation to your mans GFM just got refunded w/o explanation, what's happening?

My parents gave the wife and I a veritable white elephant for Xmas in the form of a K-cup machine.  WTF, seriously this might have been a viable gift maybe 15 years ago, but for now it's just sitting unopened (with bunch of 24 packs of w/e cups) and I have no idea how to rid ourselves from it without kurt feelings.  We don't make coffee weekdays (both have it gratis at work) and on weekends we splash out for real coffer from one of the better establishments in the Providence area because daddy needs his GDMF americano fix and mrs. dob her latte.

Damn it guys, I've fallen really hard for a girl.  There's major sparks.  It's really bad timing.  I asked her if she wanted to keep hanging out after a show, and we kept hanging out for most of a good 6 days straight.  A REALLY good 6 days straight.  Had a couple days off now to sort of metabolize this experience somewhat and give her some much needed space.  But she asked me out again this Sat night so... man I'm excited, and nervous.  It's 5:30am and I can't sleep... which is a problem.  Also have had an extremely difficult time eating pretty much since this whole thing started.  Which is extremely unusual... like I've never experience a severe loss of appetite from an emotional experience until now, at least not that I can recall.  The problem I guess is that we've both acknowledged this is a bad time to start some serious romantic relationship, and have agreed that we shouldn't... but it seems to be happening anyway.  There's just this huge uncertainty, and potential for devastation.  Eek.  But aside from that it's just the best.  Haven't dated anyone since I broke up with my last GF about 3 years ago, and we were together for more than 10 years.  So, this is pretty huge for me.  I don't think I've ever felt such a deep and immediate connection with anyone before.  It's intense, and makes me a bit nervous really.  It's mostly amazing though... but trepidation!   It's like I've found the perfect match but there's the looming risk of her going "it just can't be" for whatever reason, any time.  Haha oh god I hope I can sleep soon.  Anyway, wish me luck.

Uuuuuurrrrgh I hate that early phase, when the appetite vanishes and something as innocuous as a text reply received two hours late becomes this huge deal but you have to keep your misgivings bottled up for fear of alienating the person... I lend you strength and resolve.

Hahaha we're not that texty, thankfully.  The vanished appetite is crazy.  i think it may be a byproduct of the sleep dep, combined with the rest.

That sounds like you guys both have a mature view of this - so just take it as it comes, don't push, and what happens will happen. Regardless, sounds like you guys are enjoying each others company , so that's always nice - seems more like a FWS tbqhbbq

Thanks man, those are reassuring words.  

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

She went through some very heavy shit recently, and it's still very fresh. She's in a pretty vulnerable place. So. I need to respect that and try to do what's right. I fear pushing things at this time in her life might not be the best thing for her mentally/emotionally, and she's aware of that too. It really is quite a crazy set of circumstances, which I can't divulge much about on a forum like this. Prob shouldn't have posted anything at all, but I'm quite sleep deprived and this is kind of all consuming at the moment. Ha.

don't do it.