IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Bathroom story warning

I had to wake in the middle of the night to pee prior to this morning, but instead of the whole stream entering the bowl of the toilet like normal, I suddenly unleashed a full blast, right at the center of the inner lid. It was literally a bullseye. I swear this has never happened before.

saw a cat fucking a dead cat yesterday. and he was really into it too because he didn't even react to my attempt to shoo him away. still bummed about this scene today. luckily neither were those that i feed.

Edited by eugene

went shopping today downtown. walk into a store and ask if they sell joggers. dude looks at me and goes "womens ?"

wtf. i don't even know. anyway, won't go back into that store again, good job.

went shopping today downtown. walk into a store and ask if they sell joggers. dude looks at me and goes "womens ?"

wtf. i don't even know. anyway, won't go back into that store again, good job.

I've never heard the term "joggers" before. Googled it and it's like sweat pants er?

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

=/

I've never seen anyone wear pants like that lol. Must not be a trend in Alberta.

They def don't look comfortable for jogging.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

=/

I've never seen anyone wear pants like that lol. Must not be a trend in Alberta.

yeah i guess it's a yout thing. silly kids wearing these in the middle of winter trying to make a fashion statement but freezing their asses off

i figure once spring rolls around i'll bust em out

Fined for speeding.. I didn't realize the speed zone had changed.  :facepalm:  And I don't know how much the fine will be until it arrives in mail.

And a mixed problem/success: I had a bit of an accident when driving a rental van this summer. (I guess I wrote another post about it itt several pages ago). Finally got the bill for it, the total excess for me was 750 euros. But managed to negotiate it to half because the power steering broke just before the accident which basically made the steering super hard. So, yay, I guess. Even more of a success was that I didn't drive it off the road or into incoming traffic in high speed with the broken steering because that was a close call.. jfc.

And yet another mixed victory or at least limited damage. I broke my tooth back in Botswana (also covered itt). Finally got it properly fixed for 150e in Tallinn. Which is a bargain compared to prices in Finland in private dental clinic (I didn't have the time to wait for the public health care to take care of it which can take months..).

Money comes and money goes  :cattears: Given what's been happening recently I guess I'm just glad I'm not permanently disabled or dead :shrug: Just keep losing money like a motherfucker.

Stay safe, gaes.

you're very lucky, a front tire blow out @ approx 70mph left me smeared under a heavy goods vehicle & crushed into a tiny pocket of metal, 6 weeks in ICU, a near 5year rehabilitation program w/2-years to just about walk again, ptsd off the charts, but a few more inches to the left & it could easily have been so much worse - paralysis, severed legs/amputations, if someone had been in the passenger seat they def wouldn't have lived & if i'd hit a car rather than a lorry they'd have all been dead too

makes you fuckin think these miracles of chance, how the engine block went through the passenger side, that there wasn't a bigger fire, that the physical scars healed better than expected, small mercies eh

first world problem - day off today & lazily put tv on, there's a Trump playing snooker, poor cunt, the piss-taking must be endless & besides, snooker.....how is this still a thing

=/

yeah i guess it's a yout thing. silly kids wearing these in the middle of winter trying to make a fashion statement but freezing their asses off

i figure once spring rolls around i'll bust em out

It's all cowboys in jeans here meng!

Or something lol. Maybe I just don't get out enough.

It's barely even cold in Victoria though.

And Buljy, if you got out of that hick town, you'd see there's a world beyond urban cowboys. ;)

FWP - the curry I had for lunch is doing a number on my asshole, Spent a good 30 minutes in the bathroom alternating between huge, cavernous farts and shits of various quality.

you're very lucky, a front tire blow out @ approx 70mph left me smeared under a heavy goods vehicle & crushed into a tiny pocket of metal, 6 weeks in ICU, a near 5year rehabilitation program w/2-years to just about walk again, ptsd off the charts, but a few more inches to the left & it could easily have been so much worse - paralysis, severed legs/amputations, if someone had been in the passenger seat they def wouldn't have lived & if i'd hit a car rather than a lorry they'd have all been dead too

makes you fuckin think these miracles of chance, how the engine block went through the passenger side, that there wasn't a bigger fire, that the physical scars healed better than expected, small mercies eh

Holy shit dude.  Glad you're still alive.  I got extremely lucky a couple months back when some jackass sped through a red light as I was entering the intersection.  Had I entered a fraction of a second earlier all varieties of injury/fatality could have happened.

FWP girl I was kind of seeing wants to have a talk tonight.  Last time I saw her boundaries were set.  The glow in my heart died.  Not looking forward to tonight, though it'll be good to get things more.... sorted?  Ah probably not even.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Are you familiar with these "joggers" pants sir?

there are subtle but degrees of difference in leisure wear this side of the pond, wee gradations with age & class, eg: oldsters don't really go in for the Paulie Walnuts felt trackies & shit acrylic polyester is its own universe

chanced on this lass being interviewed on the radio about the subject & recorded it

My Rytm's screen is suddenly shit. A few months within the 3 year warranty window so can get it fixed but I still have to pay for shipping (one way) but maybe they waive that if it's a legit issue? I dunno. Elektron QC is not good man. Worrying. :/