IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I kind of want to go into advertising now.  Already I've got ideas brewing.  There could be a closeup of a bunch of bananas on the left, a firefighter running all valiant on the right, and the words LIVE LONGER at the top sort of tying it all together.  That all came to me in an instant.  I could do maybe 100 of these in a day.

I was exiting sauna when I slipped and hit my head on the bench. Blood coming out of my head and I could feel a hole in my head so got scared. I would have called an ambulance but luckily I was there with a medical doctor and she said it's not serious so we just took a taxi to the ER and I got some stitches in my head now. About a 4.5cm (1.8 inch) cut. Can't wash my hair for two days.

I'm going to fly to Bangkok in a few days so I'm going to get the stitches removed there. Any recommendations for a cheap and best doctor in BKK, lol?

No but while you're there you should get a boob job , I've heard they are cheap there

Can I get the silicone to my balls? Like get giant fake balls.

I recently bought a bag of peanuts. 

It had a f'en warning on it "May Contain Peanuts".

It better have peanuts in it, the bag says Planters 100% Peanuts ffs.

I think it's the Sainsburys (UK supermarket) peanuts which have a picture of a bowl of peanuts on the front, and in the bottom corner of the bag it says "serving suggestion"  :happy:

I think it's the Sainsburys (UK supermarket) peanuts which have a picture of a bowl of peanuts on the front, and in the bottom corner of the bag it says "serving suggestion"  :happy:

lol 

As in a whole bowl is the suggested serving size? Or "put these peanuts in a bowl to serve them"?

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

I think it's the Sainsburys (UK supermarket) peanuts which have a picture of a bowl of peanuts on the front, and in the bottom corner of the bag it says "serving suggestion" :happy:

lol

As in a whole bowl is the suggested serving size? Or "put these peanuts in a bowl to serve them"?

Put these peanuts in a bowl I think is their suggestion. I know people are fucking stupid sometimes, but couldn't see someone buying a bag of peanuts then thinking. "Fuck, what do I do with them?"

mokz trumps the peanuts though, if that is real ketchup.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

realized the dressing i used on my salad for lunch was a little bit expired only after i ate a first bowl and was going to make a little more (it didn't smell or taste weird)... my stomach doesn't feel so good right now :(

Edited by ghOsty

Ate a grilled cheese sandwich and now the area between my nose and mouth smells like cheese.  Also bothered by the fact that I don't know a simple term to indicate that area of my face.  I wanna say upper lip, but to me that's just talking about the lip itself, not the bit above it.  omg wtf is the name for this part of the human anatomy.

Ate a grilled cheese sandwich and now the area between my nose and mouth smells like cheese.  Also bothered by the fact that I don't know a simple term to indicate that area of my face.  I wanna say upper lip, but to me that's just talking about the lip itself, not the bit above it.  omg wtf is the name for this part of the human anatomy.

Philtrum.

My entire jaw area gets that lingering smell for hours after I eat anything cheesy, greasy, or buttery until I wash it. Bugs the hell out of me.

that's nothin man i walked thru the damned woods in -40º to get to my job, beat that mofos

Oh, right. Fbx.

Fun fact: -40 is the one temperature at which C and F are interchangeable.