IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I think GF has eating disorder. She never eats.

She just gets skinnier and skinnier.

And she's sensitive about it so it's hard to bring up.

Kinda worried.

Talk to her about it man, there's no sense being quietly worried for your loved ones life. My GF is the same way, but she's slowly getting better about eating more throughout the day now that I've shown concern about her habits (she occasionally won't eat until like 9 or 10pm when she gets off work, wtf?), and we've started cooking together very regularly, which helps a lot (in multiple ways). I also make little bag lunches for her to take to work sometimes, lol. She digs it.

As for me, FWP: Since the GF is slacking on the food front, I'm sucking up double nutrients over here and I'm developing a nutrient bay/spare tire

Edited by luke viia

Guest Frankie5fingers

Kinda worried.

Talk to her about it man, there's no sense being quietly worried for your loved ones life. My GF is the same way, but she's slowly getting better about eating more throughout the day now that I've shown concern about her habits (she occasionally won't eat until like 9 or 10pm when she gets off work, wtf?), and we've started cooking together very regularly, which helps a lot (in multiple ways). I also make little bag lunches for her to take to work sometimes, lol. She digs it.

good advice. you should tell her Limpy. not like in a "hey, why you not eatin" kinda way. but that you care about her health. she might be a little annoyed if she doesnt like to talk about it. but if its because youre concerned about her im pretty sure she'll understand.

Kinda worried.

good advice. you should tell her Limpy. not like in a "hey, why you not eatin" kinda way. but that you care about her health. she might be a little annoyed if she doesnt like to talk about it. but if its because youre concerned about her im pretty sure she'll understand.

Agreed... In my experience as well Limpy, these problems don't just sort themselves out. Get it out in the open so that you can give her more support....

Good luck

Kinda worried.

Agreed... In my experience as well Limpy, these problems don't just sort themselves out. Get it out in the open so that you can give her more support....

Good luck

And the thing is, there is virtually nothing she can do that bothers me...besides not sleeping enough or not eating enough or stuff like that. I just want her to take care of herself, that is really my only expectation.

Kinda worried.

Good luck

And the thing is, there is virtually nothing she can do that bothers me...besides not sleeping enough or not eating enough or stuff like that. I just want her to take care of herself, that is really my only expectation.

Yeah, you're on the right track. If it is a full-blown eating disorder, you might want to look for more dedicated sources for advice, because there is definitely not a quick-fix cure for that, and it can be a very tough nut to crack. Whatever you do, approach with kindness and patience (as I'm sure you will).

Like, seriously, though, extreme, saintly levels of patience.

Edited by baph

Holy shit, I just washed the futon cover and zipped it back on the cushion. I was having trans-dimensional "why can't I...fold all these sheets?" moments left and right trying to get that thing to do right. Broke a sweat wrestling it to the ground and everything. Fucks sake.

FWP: I don't understand sheets

Just bought Dead Space 2, and so far I recognize everything. I'm worried that I already bought it a while ago and forgot about it. My hope is that the demo just covers a large chunk of the beginning and that's why it's all familiar. I'd check now, but the xbox is resting on all the game cartridges (yeah, I know...) and my gf is in the middle of a game. On the upside she shrieks anytime anything happens.

I've bought music cds twice many times before.. I've had:

2x Biosphere - Substrata

2x Alva Noto + Ryuichi Sakamoto - Insen

2x Autechre - Draft 7.30

2x Ceephax - Volume One

2x Ceephax - Volume Two

:crazy:

(luckily I've sold most of them again)

Edited by Npoess

2x Biosphere - Substrata

2x Autechre - Draft 7.30

2x Ceephax - Volume One

2x Ceephax - Volume Two

Still haven't got rid of the Alva Noto one?

2x Biosphere - Substrata

2x Autechre - Draft 7.30

2x Ceephax - Volume One

2x Ceephax - Volume Two

Still haven't got rid of the Alva Noto one?

Nope :)

Do you wanna buy?

I want to post in this forum loads but I'm so irrelevant that this is often the only thread I understand. *throws plates*

Also the really really ridiculously stupidly hot young chick I was hooking up with and working with called it all off tonight because... I mean she's right, friends with benefits hooking up secretly at work is a fucking disaster waiting to happen. All the people at my work are friends too so its hard to hide when we all hang out and get drunk.

Still; FUCK

Dropped acid for the first time last night. Enjoyed the experience, but I'm cynical and cranky as fuck today. I'm assuming it's due to lack of sleep.

my bedroom is aprox. like this:post-9920-0-50734200-1356738300_thumb.jpg

so, where the arrow is pointing, is where the sound sounds so fucking deep (bass mainly). It sounds literally like if the music was live and not from normal pc speakers.

I know that it sounds so deep and good because it's like a corner AND also because I glued a little table above my bed, like in the drawing. So it's like a little sound container where it bounces so good into my ears when I'm IN there (where the arrow is pointing)

so, my FWP: is there anyway I can make it sound like that when I'm not in that corner? because I want that deeeeeeeep bass so much when I'm using the pc

Edited by logakght

Dropped acid for the first time last night. Enjoyed the experience, but I'm cynical and cranky as fuck today. I'm assuming it's due to lack of sleep.

Usually I feel amazing the day after, even with lack of sleep. You're probably right though (everyone reacts diff to sleep loss). Glad you had a good time. Some of my best memories are dropping some acid and enjoying good music and beer

Edited by StephenG

my bedroom is aprox. like this:attachicon.gifdrrr.JPG

so, where the arrow is pointing, is where the sound sounds so fucking deep (bass mainly). It sounds literally like if the music was live and not from normal pc speakers.

I know that it sounds so deep and good because it's like a corner AND also because I glued a little table above my bed, like in the drawing. So it's like a little sound container where it bounces so good into my ears when I'm IN there (where the arrow is pointing)

so, my FWP: is there anyway I can make it sound like that when I'm not in that corner? because I want that deeeeeeeep bass so much when I'm using the pc

Why don't you put it in the upper left corner?

my bedroom is aprox. like this:attachicon.gifdrrr.JPG

I don't like where your bed is located, it should't be in a corner like that (the side of the bed against a wall), an adult bed should be in the center of a wall, no sides should be touching wall.

Why don't you put it in the upper left corner?

yea maybe but I was wondering if that is only possible depending on the location where the sound is bouncing or new fancy hardware can do that?

I don't like where your bed is located, it should't be in a corner like that (the side of the bed against a wall), an adult bed should be in the center of a wall, no sides should be touching wall.

imma still a teen :3

Edited by logakght

A buddy of mine told me he won a iPad mini from a raffle at work, then he complained that he doesn't even know what to do with his iPad2.